*~*~* Sunderland v QPR match thread *~*~*

The question was did they pay money or is he academy. They paid money, he was a signing

Only @GingerNick can clarify precisely what he meant, but I took it to be was he a Chelsea youth product (like a Reece James for them or Rigg for us) or did they buy him in?
yeah I meant did they pay a fee for him from another club or was he a home grown player

There's nothing to save us from other than an abject end to the season. I don't that does the players or the fans any good in terms of next season.
The morale is Donald Ducked mate, Stevie Wonder could even see this and there is no way that Holloway is the right man to change it.
Fuck knars where we go from here but there are massive changes need to be made. They have gambled on a project and failed, they have to now square up to it and admit that they were wrong and change the remit before it is too late and they really start to lose support.

It's the best we've played for a while, but it doesn't get away from the fact that we are really poor. Tactical masterclass to bring on Burstow when the game is there for the taking, did the big chod actually touch the ball?
Best we’ve played for a while? We’ve got massive problems then cos that was abysmal again

Once again we haven't built a team of players that work together and play off each other. We've got a bunch of randoms with no striker. Added into the mix, we haven't been able to field the same side due to the combination of injuries and suspensions.

Yes it was shit, but it was less shit that previous matches! We did try and create and got the ball into the final third, we just couldn't do anything with it when we got there.

Would rather have a point than nothing at all. Silver linings and all that.

Once again we haven't built a team of players that work together and play off each other. We've got a bunch of randoms with no striker. Added into the mix, we haven't been able to field the same side due to the combination of injuries and suspensions.

Yes it was shit, but it was less shit that previous matches! We did try and create and got the ball into the final third, we just couldn't do anything with it when we got there.

Would rather have a point than nothing at all. Silver linings and all that.
👏👏👏

Isn’t the person who decides he fits in the squad the scout? Coach can only work with who the scouts provide. However, I’m in no way defending the coaches.

No I don't think so. The scouts seem to just provide information. Speakman seems to be the jigsaw maker.

The coach is the one deciding not to play him in midfield where he is legitimately an international.

Back