Sunderland Pride!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I happened to be in town with the bairn last year and it was on. The thing that spoiled it was grown men leading each other around on leashes with leather gonk masks on and that I think that's bang out of order in broad daylight in the town centre esp when kids are about

No bans yet ?

I don't think it does any harm either way. I doubt any of these parties have ever changed anyone's attitude towards homosexuality, either for, or against.

It does look a good laugh though, and some of the best nights I've had out in my life have been in gay clubs.

No bans yet ?

I don't think it does any harm either way. I doubt any of these parties have ever changed anyone's attitude towards homosexuality, either for, or against.

It does look a good laugh though, and some of the best nights I've had out in my life have been in gay clubs.
We're up all night to get lucky

Bloody puffs and lezzas having a snog in Life of Riley at midnight........me and the lads had to leave,vile to watch

A lad at work was saying that he stopped at a hotel in sunderland Saturday night and he heard them next door going at it then about 3 loud raspy farts after make of that what you will

Cant believe that some of those lasses are gay when they is so much cock about.

Girls know where girls bits are. Apparently us men don't have a clue about the female anatomy if you read what some lezzas say.

Bollocks to that, just get on with it girls and I'll watch and learn. ;)

I'm not particularly proud about being hetrosexual. If I was I wouldn't flaunt it down the town as I'd prefer to be smug about it in my own home ;)

I had to work the London one a few years back, a few of the trannies looked better than lasses I've shagged to be honest

Unlucky mate, you must have been with some real horror stories

It's the truth guvnor
well i believe you mate, it happened to me & our lass at a nightclub in newcastle, they wouldn't let us in on a new years eve , we had arranged to meet a couple of gay mates there ,once i told them who we were meeting ( they were regulars) he went in & brought him out to vouch for us, was canny ;)

There used to be a lesbo bar here that would only let men in for two or three hours a day, and then only if accompanied.

Closed now unfortunately, and been turned into a frigging gay bar instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back