Sunderland Deaf Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utterly shit service in there. You'd think they were blind not deaf given the amount of times I've been overlooked for service stood at the bar. Navy Club is much better.

Oh so you're the kind of person who wants the deaf, and other groups, to be excluded from the kind of mocking banter we all enjoy?

People like you make me f***ing sick tbh, marginalising people because they're ginger, fat or deaf ...... ffs man, the disabled have the right to enjoy the good old British gallows humour that's pulled us through wars and other hard times.

Take the piss out of me, gan on you know you want to :cool:

I'm more than happy to enjoy banter of any kind with folk I know but to take the piss out of strangers who might find offence in it: I think that's a totally different thing.

Especially when it's the same unfunny shit in every post on the matter.

Oh so you're the kind of person who wants the deaf, and other groups, to be excluded from the kind of mocking banter we all enjoy?

People like you make me f***ing sick tbh, marginalising people because they're ginger, fat or deaf ...... ffs man, the disabled have the right to enjoy the good old British gallows humour that's pulled us through wars and other hard times.

Take the piss out of me, gan on you know you want to :cool:

....and Gingeritus is probably the worst disability.

I'm more than happy to enjoy banter of any kind with folk I know but to take the piss out of strangers who might find offence in it: I think that's a totally different thing.

Especially when it's the same unfunny shit in every post on the matter.

Tell you what then, why not fuck off to Mumsnet.

People who get offended for others but do fuck all in the community really poss me off.

I've done loads of work with the visually impaired, deaf and Downs syndrome and they are always up for a laugh.

People who get offended for others but do fuck all in the community really poss me off.

Who says I do f*ck all in the community?

I've done loads of work with the visually impaired, deaf and Downs syndrome and they are always up for a laugh.

Wow... Good for you. And do you do it just so that you can tell people about it on an Internet forum? :oops:

There's a massive difference between people being up for a laugh when you're part of their group and people just making the same sad, clichéd jokes over and again on a forum.

Ok... As you asked. I run and host two or three cancer charity events every year. I work at The Leechmere centre regularly and compère at numerous other events throughout the year. What did you say you do again? :oops:

Ooh I like that little thing above your "e" - f***ing fanny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back