Sunderland AFC U21s v Middlesbrough FC U21s The Stadium Of Light ko 19.00

It's absurd that this can't be streamed because there's a premier league game on Sky at the same time. As if anyone who wanted to watch Chelsea/Everton is going to not watch it because the u21's are playing... insane rule :oops:
It would of been nice if they added that it wasn't been streamed on website too

Great to see Ellis back

Steve's son?
Father died last year, proper good man by all accounts. Ellis a tribute to him. Been very unfortunate to have been injured of late as he’s been cracking for the 21s this seasons and would have had him at left back ahead of Hjelde and Styles. Also probably wing back is his strongest position.

If wing backs is the thing next season I’d 1000% be giving him another year.

Father died last year, proper good man by all accounts. Ellis a tribute to him. Been very unfortunate to have been injured of late as he’s been cracking for the 21s this seasons and would have had him at left back ahead of Hjelde and Styles. Also probably wing back is his strongest position.

He's noway better than styles he could barely get a game when at Hartlepool

He's noway better than styles he could barely get a game when at Hartlepool
Fking ‘ell here we go……

He had a bad loan in an aweful team. Happens to plenty, Amad was honking at Rangers, going back Watmore was nowt special at hibs, plenty players have bad loans especially in nosediving teams. He was highly rated all the way up through the academy. Had a rough time last year and has been consistently a top performer in the team this season.

Fking ‘ell here we go……

He had a bad loan in an aweful team. Happens to plenty, Amad was honking at Rangers, going back Watmore was nowt special at hibs, plenty players have bad loans especially in nosediving teams. He was highly rated all the way up through the academy. Had a rough time last year and has been consistently a top performer in the team this season.
Seem to recall Welbeck having a horror at Preston before he came to us, yet he turned up and was superb.

Jack Clarke had countless loans that didn't work out too. I'd prefer to wait and see the lad before casting judgement.

Fking ‘ell here we go……

Well we had plenty of chances to give him a go he was sub a fair amount getting zero minutes,an awful team he couldn't get a game for.

Seem to recall Welbeck having a horror at Preston before he came to us, yet he turned up and was superb.

Jack Clarke had countless loans that didn't work out too. I'd prefer to wait and see the lad before casting judgement.
They weren't not getting games at league 2 level, see him where because highly unlikely it will be here.

Last edited:

Unfortunately he isnt good enough for us especially with how highly rated Bainbridge is but hopefully gets a football league club when he is more than likely released in the summer.

Last edited:

Back