Sunderland AFC U18s

I'm sure there is plenty of young lads/lasses out there who want a start in sports journalism who would do a stint for nothing and do a dam sight better than what's been put out by the club. It really can't be that hard.
That was kind of the point 👍🏻 Not best put I admit! 🤣 Point is it could be much better, it isn't the main focus within the club but is of interest. Some lower leagues do a good job in all parts. The access all areas etc is excellent for example for first team. The youth isn't, profiles etc is one example.
On the whole as a fan, there are loads that could be better off the pitch. It looks like some of those things are getting addressed.

That was kind of the point 👍🏻 Not best put I admit! 🤣 Point is it could be much better, it isn't the main focus within the club but is of interest. Some lower leagues do a good job in all parts. The access all areas etc is excellent for example for first team. The youth isn't, profiles etc is one example.
On the whole as a fan, there are loads that could be better off the pitch. It looks like some of those things are getting addressed.
Agree totally .. it’s improving ..last year had no coverage this year is a marked improvement be it from a low Benchmark.. the lads profiles are way off and don’t recognise some of their achievements history as recipient mentioned on here .. one shinning light is the photo journalism by Ben C ..

Middlesborough U18s v Sunderland AFC U18s Kick Off 11am Rockliffe

1. J Cowan
2. T Lavery
3. Jenson Jones
4. Jaydon Jones
5. B Kindon
6. L.Bell
7. A Chung
8. J Nield
9. F Geragusian
10. J Whittaker
11. R Walsh