Sunday lunch in roker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me and the Mrs are planning Sunday lunch in roker tomorrow, she's saying the queen vic but I'm unsure, anyone recommend the queen vic or anywhere better?

The Wolsey does a great carvery Sunday dinner. Loads of good quality meat and veg on your plate smothered in gravy. Nothing fancy so might attract criticism from the food snobs on here but it's a thumbs up from me.

Upstairs to the harbour view is nice,views across the river are to die for.

Upstairs to the Harbour View is now an Indian tapas restaurant (whatever the fuck that is) run by the people that own Amore.

Cheers for the Info.

Its cheap as chips like, and its okay nowt great but not bad either. Think it was only about four quid, but its served to you rather than a serlf serve carvery thing so you cant pile loads on. Also if you are going might be a god idea to book in advance as it was heaving when I went.

Went to me mates gaff last week, think its called marina vista, its above the lifeboat place in the marina. About seven quid and it was a self service tatey and veg but if you're a fat bastard the slices of meat weren't huge like. Okay though and it was nice enough. Again it was busy though.

Thought itt was spanish/portugese?

Funky Indian tapas meets Spanish and Portuguese cuisine apparently. Doesn't sound too promising but what ever it is it has to be an upgrade on the Amore restaurant which was there previously. On my one visit to the place the food was rank!

Funky Indian tapas meets Spanish and Portuguese cuisine apparently. Doesn't sound too promising but what ever it is it has to be an upgrade on the Amore restaurant which was there previously. On my one visit to the place the food was rank!
I like the funky indian he has down Mowbray Park like so should be canny mate.

Can't really go wrong with Spanish tapas n'arl imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back