Subbuteo cricket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 6-a-side Subbuteo football was the dogs bollocks - it came built into the box with curves instead of corners and the goals were cut into each end. If you were quick enough you could fire the ball right round the pitch.

The easiest way to score would be to shoot down the wall, round the corner and go in off the goalie's stick if he was off his line.

Bloody hell, I played that 30 years ago!!! :eek::lol:

Yeah I had Subbuteo cricket and football. Also Shoot which was great.

Cricket was tricky, took ages to get the bowling anywhere near the stumps. But after hours of practice it was possible to have a decent game as long as your opponent was at a similar level.

Yeah I had Subbuteo cricket and football. Also Shoot which was great.

Cricket was tricky, took ages to get the bowling anywhere near the stumps. But after hours of practice it was possible to have a decent game as long as your opponent was at a similar level.

Christ, you must have been the only 1 in Britain up to standard. Did you ever meet your match?

The 6-a-side Subbuteo football was the dogs bollocks - it came built into the box with curves instead of corners and the goals were cut into each end. If you were quick enough you could fire the ball right round the pitch.

The easiest way to score would be to shoot down the wall, round the corner and go in off the goalie's stick if he was off his line.

Bloody hell, I played that 30 years ago!!! :eek::lol:
Subbuteo Football Express.

Unfortunately they based the players on the 1990s England cricket team
:lol:

Test Match was class when it had the batsman with string. Wasn't too difficult to get out from a catch with a dodgy edge shot. When it went all plastic you just had to wack each shot as hard as you could and you knocked the fielder ower so it was canny difficult to get caught out. Games went on a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back