Styles

H
Both Cirkin and Alese are better than him and we've now bought Hjelde, so I don't really see the point in spunking what limited funds we will have in the summer for someone who'll be fighting for a spot on the bench.

We really need to be using this summer to improve the starting 11. We've got enough squad players to rotate as it is.
Hjelde is something else 🤔

Styles won't be playing LB or LWB when everyone is fit...Embleton is the better midfielder
Everyone being fit is unlikely though, certainly for any length of time. You cant guarantee Cirkin and Alese aregoing to play a large no of games. We still really dont know whether Embo is good enough to holddown a regular place in a Championship side looking to get promoted either

H

Hjelde is something else 🤔

A waste of money.
How would we know, we haven’t seen it yet?

This summers recruitment needs to be focused on players that can either push competition for the starting 11 or be better than what we've actually got.

My opinion on Styles is that he's yet another squad player to fill in. If he's the recruitment teams answer for a CM this summer, then the club isn't progressing at all.

I fully expect them to sign him mind. He'll be cheap, paid peanuts, and has just enough in him to plod on in a 10/14th Championship side.

Last edited:
Hope there is no obligation to buy In his loan deal .... bit of a jeff whittley over romanticism type shit going on for styles. January's recruitment was poor by recent standards and let ne honest the last 3 windows have been sketchy

Even mundle looks like he's got nothing that Tom Watson already has

Last edited:

Back