Stranger Things 4

just seen this, quite interesting. its the lad who played the solo when eddie munson was on top of the caravan. he's a;sp the kid who was in a steel panther video of them live when they got a kid on stage with them who could only sit down to blast out a solo

It’s excellent, personally season 2 is peak for me. 70 year old parents who never miss Corrie, no matter how hard I try just wont give it time of day. Bob and maps, my mam took me to Horden pictures for Goonies. Give it a go.(yes Horden Cinema)

It’s excellent, personally season 2 is peak for me. 70 year old parents who never miss Corrie, no matter how hard I try just wont give it time of day. Bob and maps, my mam took me to Horden pictures for Goonies. Give it a go.(yes Horden Cinema)

goonies is one of my favourite films!

I watched 8 episodes of season 4 on Saturday and watched the finale on Sunday.
I actually think that was my favourite season, it had it all really and sets everything up for the final season.
Eddie was a mint character, loved him and him playing Metallica on the trailer roof was a highlight 😎.
Glad eleven is hard as fuck again, me and my brother agreed that the season didn't really need Will or his drip brother with the bad hair :lol:

Back