Steve Clarke meeting with Short at hotel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else heard this? No details other than a text off my missus - who definitely isn't ITK but works in an office of lads fans. Wonder if Short would be interested in bringing him to work with, or to replace Poyet?

Anyone else heard this? No details other than a text off my missus - who definitely isn't ITK but works in an office of lads fans. Wonder if Short would be interested in bringing him to work with, or to replace Poyet?

If the office in the hotel where they supposedly met?

I still honestly think Pardew is in the top 3 safest jobs on the land. Safe by Xmas, (given the last time) don't want Europe, making the boss money and giving the boss a good laugh pissing off the Geordie mob.

IGNORE this shite....totally miss read the OP.

I'm happy to get the standard abuse and i'm sure it's probably complete bollocks - as an assistant work with Poyet though i'd be quite happy to see him recruited, he seems highly regarded in that capacity. Our new director of football presumably knows him well from his Chelsea days?

I'm happy to get the standard abuse and i'm sure it's probably complete bollocks - as an assistant work with Poyet though i'd be quite happy to see him recruited, he seems highly regarded in that capacity. Our new director of football presumably knows him well from his Chelsea days?

Gus has his own assistants here now............he doesn't need another one hes never worked with.............

Steve Clarke tried to get Congeron to West Brom as Technical Director when Dan Ashworth left to go to the FA.

I still honestly think Pardew is in the top 3 safest jobs on the land. Safe by Xmas, (given the last time) don't want Europe, making the boss money and giving the boss a good laugh pissing off the Geordie mob.

IGNORE this shite....totally miss read the OP.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I was reading it thinking, "EH? Frig's this daft shite gannin on about?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back