Stealth Camping on a Roundabout near Silky!

Good luck to the lad but according to the below website he will only be earning $1000 a month from his youtube channel.
How much do youtubers make? YouTube Money Calculator - NoxInfluencer
These estimates can often be misleading, it depends on so many different factors, whos ads are running and how much engagement and sales they generate etc.

BLOT also seems to get a lot of outdoor items and whiskys to review direct from the manufacturers, these can pay well.

As others have said, he has a sideline cleaning and can now produce 3 videos a week, the key will be keeping it interesting enough to retain the views moving forward.

He found a weird niche on Youtube, if he can stay advertiser friendly and remain interesting he could make a go of it!

It’s interesting people say they love the videos with Mick, some people like the stealth camping & food videos and others don’t care for the Lake District videos.

Personally, I don’t really like the stealth videos and don’t think Mick adds much value - clearly a lot of people do.

For me I like his Lake District, Northumberland & wild camps so much more as you get to see the great outdoors and, living abroad now, it’s a better piece of home than some crevice behind a petrol station.

The diversity of the videos, and his likability wholesale, is probably de-risking the platform. There must be people who only watch the food reviews, and the same for stealth, and now he is going to be doing a wild camp every week - he could build an audience for each.

The circa 50k views he gets on each video won’t all be the same people.

Anyway, good luck to him

Good luck to the lad but according to the below website he will only be earning $1000 a month from his youtube channel.
How much do youtubers make? YouTube Money Calculator - NoxInfluencer
There's absolutely no way he's leaving a full time factory job for £1000 per month, I'm assuming it is £. He's getting paid to plug anything he uses or mentions
He’ll sharp be back to work in my opinion

Hope not like as I really like the lad.

I sent in a “ fans clip” last week. He better play it .

The ones with Smick on are absolutely class.

The ones with Mrs blot in and Chris are absolutely shite.

The ones by himself are ok.
I sent one in the other week🤣
If his van is owt to go by, I wouldn’t want him cleaning my gaff.
He also sucks on the dirty glove he found 🤣, self proclaimed gloves of self love

Last edited:
Canny while he is young enough and fit enough to do it. What happens in the future ? Jam today don’t they say ? Like many of these new careers, boom and bust unless you put a chunk of the profits aside for a rainy day.

It’s interesting people say they love the videos with Mick, some people like the stealth camping & food videos and others don’t care for the Lake District videos.

Personally, I don’t really like the stealth videos and don’t think Mick adds much value - clearly a lot of people do.

For me I like his Lake District, Northumberland & wild camps so much more as you get to see the great outdoors and, living abroad now, it’s a better piece of home than some crevice behind a petrol station.

The diversity of the videos, and his likability wholesale, is probably de-risking the platform. There must be people who only watch the food reviews, and the same for stealth, and now he is going to be doing a wild camp every week - he could build an audience for each.

The circa 50k views he gets on each video won’t all be the same people.

Anyway, good luck to him
He’s not putting all his eggs in one basket which is a great idea.

He’s a naturally funny bloke with a bit of craic. More patter than a lot of so called celebrities.

He's got a cleaning business as well so guess he will use his free time to take on more business as well as the extra YouTube video. I know he's said a few times he typically does a full shift at the factory then straight out for a cleaning job and has to fit the camps in as well, must be knackered.

The ones with Mick are definitely the best. Tend not to bother with the food reviews now unless he's in them.

Putting that much drink away every week plus a big takeaway every week must affect his health as well, especially as the takeaways typically have questionable hygiene standards.
My mates mam was telling me that he doesn't do that anymore cos he's making a fortune off you tube so this £1000 pound a month must be absolute bollocks.
My mates mam was telling me that he doesn't do that anymore cos he's making a fortune off you tube so this £1000 pound a month must be absolute bollocks.
He yousd to clean her oven.

These estimates can often be misleading, it depends on so many different factors, whos ads are running and how much engagement and sales they generate etc.

BLOT also seems to get a lot of outdoor items and whiskys to review direct from the manufacturers, these can pay well.

As others have said, he has a sideline cleaning and can now produce 3 videos a week, the key will be keeping it interesting enough to retain the views moving forward.

He found a weird niche on Youtube, if he can stay advertiser friendly and remain interesting he could make a go of it!
He's also got his merchandise shop along with the BuyMeACoffee link where he will be making a few grand extra

Back