Start Borini on Sunday....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just the way his season has gone, 12 months ago I would be firmly in the Cattermole must play camp but he hasn't had a good season and I also think Kirchoff an M'Villa are better in that position and the 3rd person should be more forward thinking. Mind before someone picks me up Rodwell and Larson are not great options some other ball playing sod would have been.
This^^^ we are caught between a rock and a hard place re the third midfielder and based on a great deal of evidence cattermole is at the moment a liability(not in terms of his discipline BTW) to the team ....... He may well pull something out for the game but he looks shot ATM so I don't see it happening. Whomsoever the manager picks represents a gamble

This^^^ we are caught between a rock and a hard place re the third midfielder and based on a great deal of evidence cattermole is at the moment a liability(not in terms of his discipline BTW) to the team ....... He may well pull something out for the game but he looks shot ATM so I don't see it happening. Whomsoever the manager picks represents a gamble

It could be the game that Catts needs to be fair to him. He is still average and a liability in the current team but I think he could thrive on the us vs them atmosphere. That's when he excels. He won't give an inch and we need a few crunching tackles going in from the off.

I think the team *should* pick itself bar the 3rd midfielder.

If he drops Defoe again he needs f***ing sacking on the spot. HE is our game changer/winner. Ndoye can fuck off back to whatever team he was loaned from (watch he will score against the mags now!!!) when he is keeping OUR better players out of the team.

Khazri - Defoe - Borini as the front 3. Their pace and trickery should get goals.

No doubt Ndoye will be shoehorned in someplace in some kind of bizzare "big man upfront" role...

I think N'doye will start tbh. He offers us an option to twat it. Pure and simple bully basic football but I think he's improved us so I don't mind.

Pretty much every goal kick or hoof out of defence is aimed a n'doye and tbh he wins more than he loses (or at the very least stops the ball coming straight back).

It allows us to start our attacks from the halfway line rather than the edge of our own box.

I think N'doye will start tbh. He offers us an option to twat it. Pure and simple bully basic football but I think he's improved us so I don't mind.

Pretty much every goal kick or hoof out of defence is aimed a n'doye and tbh he wins more than he loses (or at the very least stops the ball coming straight back).

It allows us to start our attacks from the halfway line rather than the edge of our own box.

Improves us? wtf?????

He is a useless lump who we continually kick the ball to and still lose it.

We have a natural goalscorer who wins us games on the bench for this useless twat. If BSA continues dropping Defoe for him he deserves to go down. Borini on the right offers more than Ndoye also.

We don't need an option to twat it. Play to players or at the very least into space for our fast players upfront to get to before their defence. Not rocket science.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back