Sow

Status
Not open for further replies.

RokerRoarer

Midfield
Seen him in Europe a few times. Strong, solid player. Better than anything we have now (which is not saying much).

But at the end of the day he's never proven himself in a top European league and is nearly 30. West Ham been quoted 12 mil for him which is ludicrous.

Anything more than 7m and I defiently think we should look else where. Can't believe people are prepared to pay that kind of money for him, having said that 10m plus for Wickham seems crazy.

The only concern is he isn't a young player so there is no return on him unless he can take us up the table quite abit. Anything we get for wickham should be put straight back in for a Midfield Playmaker who can supply the ball to Defoe or Fletcher.

Read in the Standard that West Ham were prepping a 10m bid. Wickham out, Sow in, could be good business.

Seen him in Europe a few times. Strong, solid player. Better than anything we have now (which is not saying much).

But at the end of the day he's never proven himself in a top European league and is nearly 30. West Ham been quoted 12 mil for him which is ludicrous.

Anything more than 7m and I defiently think we should look else where. Can't believe people are prepared to pay that kind of money for him, having said that 10m plus for Wickham seems crazy.
turns out to be 10m minus

So we should just look elsewhere then.

Improved bid of £12.5m gone in according to The Daily Star (i know).

Just looked at his goalscoring record, since 2010 he scored 31 in 54 apps for Lille & 51 in 102 apps for Fenerbahce.
For those that have seen him play - does he usually play through the middle? With a record like that i'd imagine he only plays out wide on occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back