Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would like to see Brown and Diakite start together in central defence. There mighty be some clues when the development team is selected for tomorrow's game.

The only way we will get out of this mess is by winning games and building up confidence. The more opportunities we get to do this the better. Need to go all out to beat Southampton. Just a shame that we followed up a good win (reasonable performance) over the scum with yesterday's tripe.

dump the out of contract players or the 'regulars' who have done nothing but fuck up.

play the ones that we will have to play next season as far as we can, try something new, atleast give us something to be excited about seeing.

..........................mannone
................diakite....brown.....roberge
celutska..............................................johnson
..................colback..........ki.......
..............................giacc
....................fletcher.......altidore

Considering the prize for the winners is to be knocked out by Chelsea, I'd rather have the starting 11 for Citeh nowhere near the SOL next Wed.

Strongest 11 i would hope. A win away from a quarter final place, we should be going all out.

dump the out of contract players or the 'regulars' who have done nothing but fuck up.

play the ones that we will have to play next season as far as we can, try something new, atleast give us something to be excited about seeing.

..........................mannone
................diakite....brown.....roberge
celutska..............................................johnson
..................colback..........ki.......
..............................giacc
....................fletcher.......altidore
I'd like to see something like that...I thought Johnson played a bit more like a wingback in the second half of the hull C match and was still able to get up there and threaten....U also have so many option...you can play Giacc in the hole behind 2 strikers, but u can also play a flat CM like gardner or larsson in Giacc position for more defensive minded 3-5-2.

The 3-5-2 give us good balance in offense and defense and you can always twick it a little bit to be even more attacking or more defensive.

Strongest 11 i would hope. A win away from a quarter final place, we should be going all out.

league is priority for you lot why risk an injury to a key player in a game where next round it's bye bye anyway. Imagine playing Fletcher and his shoulder which he seems to be holding every game since he came back fucks and you lose your only real threat in front of goal for a few months.....get a level of priority

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back