Southampton

They dont do they? Even if they won every game left leicester could too? im sure ipswich dont play them between now and season end so are too far ahead potentially.

Last edited:
They dont do they? Even if they won every game left leicester could too? im sure ipswich dont play them between now and season end so are too far ahead potentially.

though i do find it crazy they are in the playoffs comfortably at this point when you look at where they were back in december/jan

Could go 4 points behind if they win tomorrow. Then have Leicester and Leeds to play, so still a big ask for them. But going to play a big part in it either way

Could go 4 points behind if they win tomorrow. Then have Leicester and Leeds to play, so still a big ask for them. But going to play a big part in it either way
true but still a point behind leicester even if they win both. though they could take leeds it would take a 15 goal shift between the two teams for that to happen

I made a comment on here earlier in the season saying I thought they would finish comfortably above us and I got hit with “mag”, “gravy guzzler” and so on. They are much stronger than us, I hope they go up.

I made a comment on here earlier in the season saying I thought they would finish comfortably above us and I got hit with “mag”, “gravy guzzler” and so on. They are much stronger than us, I hope they go up.
Really ?
I find that bizarre as the most blinkered safc supporter would have expected Leeds Leicester and saints to finish above us

Edit - I've just looked at your postings - what you have written is just totally made up.
Weirdo

Even if they win 5 in a row it's not in their hands.

Southampton 96 (81 currently)
Ipswich can get 98 (89 currently)
Leicester can get 97 taking into account a predicted loss against Southampton (88 currently)

Chances are if they do win the next 5 they'll do it, but chances are they won't win all 5.

Back