*~*~* Southampton v Sunderland match thread *~*~*

IMG_0248.jpeg

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Agreed

Nothing wrong with the plan mate it is how it is being executed which is the problem. We are a total mess.
I have seen these plans over and over again.my first match was in 1957 there was a plan in place under Alan Brown. We were near the bottom of Div 2 after the first relegation. We did get some good kids through but never a team through. It wasuntil the end of the third season that kids were either never going to do it orit would take too long. Then we started to sign good players, Brian Clough was just one of them,thigs started to work.

I got updates on my Apple Watch by asking Siri about "EFL Championship scores" and I saw we were 1-0 down. The next time we were 2-0 down. But then Mundle struck back for us to make it 2-1. I thought we had a glimmer of hope. We were back in the game. But then we drew 2-2. I was in ecstasy. I could not contain my joy. But at about 4:40 I saw it was 4-2. Very disappointing but I was proud of the fact we came back from two goals down to equalise. For the first time in ages I thought we tried. That is all I ask. I don't want anything more. Not really. Just for the team to try. Well done lads. Keep the performance level rising and we will eventually draw a game (or even win one) before we take on Sheffield Wednesday at home. A draw is coming if we continue to up the performane level.

I got updates on my Apple Watch by asking Siri about "EFL Championship scores" and I saw we were 1-0 down. The next time we were 2-0 down. But then Mundle struck back for us to make it 2-1. I thought we had a glimmer of hope. We were back in the game. But then we drew 2-2. I was in ecstasy. I could not contain my joy. But at about 4:40 I saw it was 4-2. Very disappointing but I was proud of the fact we came back from two goals down to equalise. For the first time in ages I thought we tried. That is all I ask. I don't want anything more. Not really. Just for the team to try. Well done lads. Keep the performance level rising and we will eventually draw a game (or even win one) before we take on Sheffield Wednesday at home. A draw is coming if we continue to up the performane level.
I’d throw that watch away, it missed a goal.

Back