South Shields thread...

Segregation for today's game with Chester as they're supposed to be bringing up 200-250 and they're a bit tasty by all accounts surprised at that.

Segregation for today's game with Chester as they're supposed to be bringing up 200-250 and they're a bit tasty by all accounts surprised at that.
They mustn't of heard of the Sima branch real nasty bunch they are 😂 especially the ones who dress like the SAS but couldn't spell it.

I once had a curry with Joe McEldrey’s dad in an Indian restaurant in Sunderland while Joe was at the peak of his fame (or maybe just over the peak).

It wasn’t just me and him, but in a group situation. Would have been weird if it was just the two of us given we did not know one and other at the time. 🇮🇳 🍛 🎙️
Joe McEldrey bought my mates house behind Shields College when he became famous.. the offer was conditional on secrecy so my mate told every person he knew within about 2 minutes.. sale still went through though!

Read all of the frustration on the threads about Beale and Coventry game etc and we echo that - only a few weeks ago joint top, unbeaten at home and no goals against in 8 games now about 14 points adrift and lost last three in a row. We are constantly preferring one or two players who are totally off their game, not making changes when it's going wrong, the players are supposed to be competing for places in the first 11 and there is more than enough talent in the squad to push on for promotion. But they do need a better game plan and a consistent formation i would say.

Read all of the frustration on the threads about Beale and Coventry game etc and we echo that - only a few weeks ago joint top, unbeaten at home and no goals against in 8 games now about 14 points adrift and lost last three in a row. We are constantly preferring one or two players who are totally off their game, not making changes when it's going wrong, the players are supposed to be competing for places in the first 11 and there is more than enough talent in the squad to push on for promotion. But they do need a better game plan and a consistent formation i would say.
On a terrible run, but is the uncertainty behind the ownership etc creating some of the problems? Are the players unsettled? Going backwards at the moment.

Back