Something for the weekend-Footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoolio is like a 24/7 Supermarket that also delivers to your door.

Hank is Granville in Open All Hours, the loveable buffoon who provides a daily below average service.

This weekend thread is the business like, any time i forget whats on over the weekend, here it is to remind me. It'll be interesting to see how Hank responds, hes been clearing a low jump for months but the bar has just been raised. He's tried with the oddly sized sky sports logos but im hoping there are more functional, as well as design driven, changes to follow.

What I like personally is when I post in hoolios thread which game I'm watching I'm not met with a tirade of abuse. Really refreshing and an added extra this great thread offers.

Quality thread this. Very well thought out and unselfishly gives people time to plan their weekends around the football. (Great idea of doing a thread like this btw, saves me having to look it up myself)

Not sure why there's only 2 choices. Terrestial tv has 5 tv channels. We need more choice. It's all about choice for me. Choices and choosing.

Already looking forward to South Korea v Australia at 09.00 tomorrow morning. It's great being able to plan ahead on the fri night rather than having to race round on a sat morning cause i didn't know it was on until 06.00. Hoolio deserves massive credit for this, he's literally changing people's lives for the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back