SOL or Roker Park..

Status
Not open for further replies.

big les

Striker
Of the two grounds,which one have you been to most?

I started going with my dad in 77 when he wanted to go,so not every home game,then practically all home games from 83 when i started going on my own.

Reckon ive missed a dozen games at the SOL.

All in all i put the SOL out in
front now.
Roker Park seems along long time ago now..Sad.

I started going with my dad in 77 when he wanted to go,so not every home game,then practically all home games from 83 when i started going on my own.

front now.

Probably about equal as was playing footy a lot during 80's and 90's.

As a neutral Roker Park all day long...not a massive fan of new Stadium's

I'm only young so I never experience RP, apparently had a cracking atmosphere but wasn't much of an actual ground itself.

I love the SOL, I feel comfortable in it and it's almost like a second home. I think it's an excellent ground and when you add in the academy. you can see how far we've developed since the mid 90s.

front now.

Can't remember standing in piss whilst watching the game at the SOL

front now.
definitely

Roker, for everything.

Mind that first Derby at the new ground is up there with anything at Roker.

I'm only young so I never experience RP, apparently had a cracking atmosphere but wasn't much of an actual ground itself.

I love the SOL, I feel comfortable in it and it's almost like a second home. I think it's an excellent ground and when you add in the academy. you can see how far we've developed since the mid 90s.

From an academy that produced loads of players to one that produces nowt you mean ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back