Snap a Mag!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

takeawaytoo

Central Defender
It's that time of year, we are all off on holiday, I always play a game with my boys, especially abroad, Snap a Mag!!
The aim of the game is to take a picture or a video of a Mag, in the most remote or unclean unwashed place....see the one below to start, Which is not hard for them......so come on all take a pic and chuckle.....
Good hunting........ FTM

So did she come out or is she still on the island?

And the tramp's been on telly before

I wish I'd took a photo of tha mag staying in our hotel a few years back in Turkey, a Beatle hair cut, but the back was down to his shoulder blades and he wore the blue star Newcastle Brown top, every day for the entire holiday, we used to cry with laughter every time we saw him, would have made a great photo on Google.

I'd have played in May but didn't see a single one in 16 days in Nerja, and that includes flying in and out of Ponteland Airport, I'd thought they'd gone into embarrassment hibernation!

I wish I'd took a photo of tha mag staying in our hotel a few years back in Turkey, a Beatle hair cut, but the back was down to his shoulder blades and he wore the blue star Newcastle Brown top, every day for the entire holiday, we used to cry with laughter every time we saw him, would have made a great photo on Google.
Not this bloke

that's Turkey Marra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back