SMB as an anger outlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have to realise who read this board and don't go to games. Unless it is extreme circumstances, we back the team and the players at the games...we vent our frustration and anger on the board. This is a healthy formula. SAFC fans yesterday were there in numbers again, showing support. We sang as much as we could given the stalemate on the pitch.

We sang for Jozy as he came on.

Given the fact he has only ever scored one goal for us, its amazing he gets a song. Unlike fans on other forums, like west ham and nufc, we back the team mostly at the games, where it matters. We can groan but that's natural given out history.

We have trurned defeats into draws. We needed a striker but couldn't get the right one in. We are not going to panic buy like all gaffers before and chance a striker that doesn't work.

This is a long term strategy...a few wins and we will be fine. Keep the faith.

People have to realise who read this board and don't go to games. Unless it is extreme circumstances, we back the team and the players at the games...we vent our frustration and anger on the board. This is a healthy formula. SAFC fans yesterday were there in numbers again, showing support. We sang as much as we could given the stalemate on the pitch.

We sang for Jozy as he came on.

Given the fact he has only ever scored one goal for us, its amazing he gets a song. Unlike fans on other forums, like west ham and nufc, we back the team mostly at the games, where it matters. We can groan but that's natural given out history.

We have trurned defeats into draws. We needed a striker but couldn't get the right one in. We are not going to panic buy like all gaffers before and chance a striker that doesn't work.

This is a long term strategy...a few wins and we will be fine. Keep the faith.

:lol:
So how come I'm there every home game

Fuck me

It works for me.
Ive managed to curtail most of my serious violence. I'm proud to say i'd recommend it to anyone.
Your just anti safc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back