Skandhaless's, what you doing this weekend thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight - BBQ with the Undergraduates I'm teaching at a workshop this afternoon. Pub afterwards to see my marra after his graduation.

Tomorrow - Going to Dunwich Heath nature reserve, and then back to Norwich for another BBQ.

Sunday - Start moving house I suppose.

The neet - gannin' out on the hoy in Sunderland
The morra - lie in. Eat bacon. Lounge about playing guitars n stuff. Dinnar about the evening.
Sunday - more of the same as Sat. Probably gan up the club.

I'm not happy about it MT, one of the girls on my team had a massive bbq and party planned for tomorrow and now most of us have to work instead, worst thing is a few of her mates who were due to go are rather promiscuous to say the least
what time will you knock off? no chance of just going later or is the bbq cancelled altogether?

Think its only going to get worse over the next few weeks, its still ramadan too so imagine what the mental bastards will be like once they are protesting after they have had their ready brek on a morning

pass the bacon rolls around mate. get the catering van to the front :lol:

Tonight- drinks with a mate
Tomorrow- seeing me nana as its her 90th birthday
Sunday- going to a christening with me missus and the bairn
Then im off monday, tuesday and wednesday so just chilling out a bit

pass the bacon rolls around mate. get the catering van to the front :lol:

You joke but its in my tactic list

Last week I was medic on my serial and a protestor fainted due to the heat. I went over and the young lady had just came round, I was about to give the girl a drink of water and loads of the protestors started kicking off about her not being allowed to drink because of Ramadan, set of bellends

On a side note did you know muslims cant tug themselves off during Ramadan otherwise they feel the wrath of allah or muhammad or whoever is the committee chairman of the clan

You joke but its in my tactic list

Last week I was medic on my serial and a protestor fainted due to the heat. I went over and the young lady had just came round, I was about to give the girl a drink of water and loads of the protestors started kicking off about her not being allowed to drink because of Ramadan, set of bellends

On a side note did you know muslims cant tug themselves off during Ramadan otherwise they feel the wrath of allah or muhammad or whoever is the committee chairman of the clan

I thought you could break Ramadan for emergencies......utterly mental behaviour nonetheless.

Fri - Down the sea front for some bait, vino and watch fireworks.
Sat - Decorating then off to Auntys house warming bash.
Sun - Fly to Southampton for 3 day piss up watching England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back