Silent Hill PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniels

Striker
With Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro making it in the excellent Fox Engine. With Norman Reedus(Daryl from walking dead) in it. Announced via interactive trailer at Gamescon. Never played a Silent Hill, but I'm interested in this.

Interested without knowing anymore
Exactly. There is a free "interactive trailer" on PSN to download. Had a go only a little bit but the whole atmosphere made me crap my pants. So much so I had to put the control down. One user on Twitch played for 1 hour 16 mins and found the end. Look for it on YouTube. This could be amazing.

Hideo is doing a MGSV 2 hour thing Wednesday night. I am sure this will pop up at some point.

With Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro making it in the excellent Fox Engine. With Norman Reedus(Daryl from walking dead) in it. Announced via interactive trailer at Gamescon. Never played a Silent Hill, but I'm interested in this.
Play Silent Hill 4 - The Room. Please.

Loved the first one but not got into any of the other. Kojima and del toro being involved has sparked my interest though.

Favourite series I've ever played, I even liked the shit ones like Homecoming. I'll actually buy a next-gen console just to play this.

Favourite series I've ever played, I even liked the shit ones like Homecoming. I'll actually buy a next-gen console just to play this.
The P.T demo is only on PS4. I could see Sony making this one an exclusive/timed exclusive to counter Tomb Raider 2.

Someone else that played 4?
Not my favourite like. 2 had the best story and 3 was the scariest. The ghosts in 4 were terrifying though, you'd be minding your own business then one of the fuckers would melt out of the wall and relentlessly chase you. And all the bullets in the world couldn't stop the bastards.

I thought Origins was canny as well, was nice to be back in the actual town of Silent Hill from the first one.

Not my favourite like. 2 had the best story and 3 was the scariest. The ghosts in 4 were terrifying though, you'd be minding your own business then one of the fuckers would melt out of the wall and relentlessly chase you. And all the bullets in the world couldn't stop the bastards.

I thought Origins was canny as well, was nice to be back in the actual town of Silent Hill from the first one.
It was the, going back to your room, that horrified me. Babies crying for no reason, then things growing through your wall and that. I cried twice I think.

Anything from 4 onwards was utter garbage. Anything before that was great. And anyone who gets in an emotional state over a video game needs to man up a tad! ;) Pussies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back