See you all next season..

I wouldn't say they were tinpot like, we played them 5 times in our first L1 season, it genuinely was a pretty good rivalry. They have done a hell of a stint in the lower leagues, be interesting to see how competitive they can be in the Championship.
I wouldn’t say it was a hell of a stint, I’d say it’s where they belong

Biggest set of arseholes on Wembley Way..coked up to the eyeballs, trying it on with shirt wearing Sunderland fans....shit their pants when lads turned on them...ran like fuck. They were wankers before and after. Horrible fuckers...they all needed a good wash aswel.
I'm of the opinion of take what you want and drink how much you want at the football however respect others and just have a good time
Being a massive gonk who can't handle his gear or drink then just stfu. If you're are gonna want to scrap people fine but at least do people who also wants to scrap

I'm of the opinion of take what you want and drink how much you want at the football however respect others and just have a good time
Being a massive gonk who can't handle his gear or drink then just stfu. If you're are gonna want to scrap people fine but at least do people who also wants to scrap
Should build a little scrapping area, no weapons on entrance, if they're down its over, only get arrested of you go too far and just let them scrap it out.

Milton end has been refurbished.. not luxurious.. but better than your last visit.. we have all been to the dentist.. play up pompey.. Great support sunderland.. if we fuck up.. ignore this post til next year..
Ffs. The play up Pompey pricks will be back on here.

Back