Seb snubs the Mags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouldn't label him a legend like, Very small time...BUT..

Couldn't stand Seb at the start of last year and half way through the season but his performances in the run in and the start of this year have been fantastic and he's a credit to the club.

He won't ever be brilliant but he's doing everything he can with what he has for us and you cant ask much more than that. Keep it going Seb :cool:

Good pro is seb who on occasion can pull something special from his locker . Just wish he would do it more often , when he first joined he was banging in the free kicks

i love him
i remember when i think it wa soneill first tried putting him in centre mid and he was terrible - another case of safc shoehorning players into positions they arent comfortable in
i think catts was suspended/injured and he was told to play a similar role and he was flying around clattering people ( like catts basically :lol: ) but he was crap
i thoughtthat would be the end for him but hes improved brilliantly
still not a world class player but he does a job and i think we miss him more than we realise when he isnt there

plus them eys
oh sweet lord them deep blue....eyes..

Last edited by a moderator:
i love him
i remember when i think it wa soneill first tried putting him in centre mid and he was terrible - another case of safc shoehorning players into positions they arent comfortable in
i think catts was suspended/injured and he was told to play a similar role and he was flying around clattering people ( like catts basically :lol: ) but he was crap
i thoughtthat would be the end for him but hes improved brilliantly
still not a world class player but he does a job and i think we miss him more than we realise when he isnt there

plus them eys
oh sweet lord them deep blue....eyes..
Work rate has improved most significantly, probably at the cost to his more sublime moments, I am not sure why. Maybe this is the season it all comes together for Seb as he is 29 and at his peak.
I don't think his eyes have improved though.

Wouldn't label him a legend like, Very small time...BUT..

Couldn't stand Seb at the start of last year and half way through the season but his performances in the run in and the start of this year have been fantastic and he's a credit to the club.

He won't ever be brilliant but he's doing everything he can with what he has for us and you cant ask much more than that. Keep it going Seb :cool:
Pretty much sums me up as well. See, we can admit where we have made mistake, more bloggers/RR reporters/Chronicle bitches could take notice ;)

Never been as bad as some people said and isn't as good as some are saying now. Decent player to have in the squad, and has a lot of prem experience to bring to the party.

Fair play he didn't move in the summer as I reckon he would have had lots of offers from around Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back