Seb Coates

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunderlandloyal

Not getting my hopes up because we all know how shit he can be but since Sam came in he's been an absolute rock and looks a confident player. The defensive unit as a whole has been vastly improved but Coates has stood out for me.

He's one of them who is not easy on the eye so doesn't he enough credit

Was unlucky not to score today, where he won it, turned two of their players, laid it off for Lens and immediately got into the box to see his header tipped over. Great play, bit like Kaboul where he can produce something amazing going forward but is solid all game defensively

Was unlucky not to score today, where he won it, turned two of their players, laid it off for Lens and immediately got into the box to see his header tipped over. Great play, bit like Kaboul where he can produce something amazing going forward but is solid all game defensively
Kaboul has been brilliant the last few games also. He wasn't fit at the start of the season, but now he's match fit, we can see his qualities.

Kaboul has been brilliant the last few games also. He wasn't fit at the start of the season, but now he's match fit, we can see his qualities.

I think Kaboul and Coates are the perfect partners for O'Shea like. Big, strong and no nonsense, but can also play the ball a bit and bring it out helping to start attacks and that. We must keep them all fit though, and buy backup in January!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back