Season ticket renewals

I've emailed the ticket office and they have confirmed the 6 cards I manage are set up for the direct debit, but I've not had any confirmation they are taking the direct debit on 1st May or which account.

Tried looking on the account management part of the safc website and it says no season subscriptions.

Another email sent asking the ticket office to clarify everything.

Surely it shouldn't be this difficult

Can you let me know the address your contacting them on please?

just logged in and mine's still the same with no subscriptions showing but

mine's showing on the purchase history like this.
Same here, in purchase history but Season Subscription tab says “no season subscription available”.

Anyone know what season subscription actually refers to ? 🤷‍♂️

Same here, in purchase history but Season Subscription tab says “no season subscription available”.

Anyone know what season subscription actually refers to ? 🤷‍♂️
Season ticket is usually in there. Mine has dissapeared as well even though I'm on auto renewal, I'm not worried about it seeing as though it seems like we're all in the same boat. Just look for my DD coming out the start of next month.

I've emailed the ticket office and they have confirmed the 6 cards I manage are set up for the direct debit, but I've not had any confirmation they are taking the direct debit on 1st May or which account.

Tried looking on the account management part of the safc website and it says no season subscriptions.

Another email sent asking the ticket office to clarify everything.

Surely it shouldn't be this difficult

i remewed mine ages ago, on purchase history, and direct confirnation from the ticket office when I didn't get the auto email. Nothing under subscriptions - i have no idea what triggers anything to appear there.

I'm more bothered about how they're going to calculate loyalty points, seeing as they have removed all purchase history prior to the start of the season.

If you look now is it still there? Looks like it’s blank for quite a few going by the replies on this thread 🤷‍♂️
just looked, still not there.
if i go to purchase history it's showing as season subscription - subscribed.
nothing's ever easy. i wonder if it's anything to do with the direct debits not being set up yet?

I cancelled my direct debit subscription along with my son, for some reason they have decided to renew us anyway 😂 Notified via email from a non reply email. Fantastic.

Mine doesn't show in my subscriptions. Though oddly if I log into my lad's account (I'm set to manage on his behalf), his appears within subscriptions.

Poster above: re direct debits might be onto something, I've asked to change banking details for 24/25.

I cancelled my renewal last month and they’ve tried to charge me for this season.

The ticketing problems is one of the many reasons I’ve decided to stop bothering - club really shown themselves for the cash grab operation it has become, this season.

Shout out to the lass in the ticket office who just sorted my step fatha’s out. I only noticed today they’d renewed him for the same price as mine whereas he’s had over 65 for the last 3 seasons.
Despite it being the cut-off for direct debits yesterday she said she would see what she could do and lo and behold, he’s received an email straight away with the over 65 price on.

The lasses in there are always really helpful.

For the last 3 seasons Ive paid up front.

Received the E_mail about one month ago inviting renewal. Went into my account and at that time it gave me facility to renew but I thought Id wait a few weeks before actually renewing

Went into account today and no facility shown to do this.

Phoned ticket office and they told me Id already renewed and Direct Debit had been set up 1st payment due 1st May. I informed them I had not actioned this and for the last 3 seasons had been paying up front (prior to that I was paying by D/D0

I told her I had not received any information about this, no details were shown in my account, and wanted to pay up front.

She said their must be a system glitch, would cancel D/D today, and after 24 hours have elapsed should be able to renew on line!

I'll wait and see what happens.

Will report back on here

For the last 3 seasons Ive paid up front.

Received the E_mail about one month ago inviting renewal. Went into my account and at that time it gave me facility to renew but I thought Id wait a few weeks before actually renewing

Went into account today and no facility shown to do this.

Phoned ticket office and they told me Id already renewed and Direct Debit had been set up 1st payment due 1st May. I informed them I had not actioned this and for the last 3 seasons had been paying up front (prior to that I was paying by D/D0

I told her I had not received any information about this, no details were shown in my account, and wanted to pay up front.

She said their must be a system glitch, would cancel D/D today, and after 24 hours have elapsed should be able to renew on line!

I'll wait and see what happens.

Will report back on here
Ok, cheers, hopefully facility to pay will return tomorrow then.

Back