Season ticket renewals

Exactly the same happened to me and my mate. Our tickets have auto renewed but the lads haven’t. When you log in it won’t let you renew theirs as must be bought with an adult. Have to go to ticket office. Shambles.
That happened to me as well. I just sent an email and they sorted it out. Pathetic that it's happening to so many, they must have fucked something up.

I was probably on auto renew anyway but renewed in mid March. Looking at the purchase in account history I have the two tickets (adult and child) showing correctly with the amount for each and the total looking ok.

But

Under the adult it says
Season Subscription: Subscribed
and under the child
Season Subscription: Unsubscribed

What is that?
I'm 99.999999999999999% certain that we're ok on both tickets for next season.

If I can’t find a seat I want to move to, do I have to renew in my current seat, then send an email to ticket office? They will then look at my request and try to find me seats?

Exactly the same happened to me and my mate. Our tickets have auto renewed but the lads haven’t. When you log in it won’t let you renew theirs as must be bought with an adult. Have to go to ticket office. Shambles.
You can definitely see why they are bringing in a new supplier next year.

Supporters wishing to purchase a 2024-25 season ticket via direct debit have until 4pm on Wednesday 17 April

I was on direct debit auto renew but cancelled it a few weeks ago as I was not sure what I was going to do next season.
I've now decided I'm going to renew and wanted to pay by direct debit, hopefully I will still be able to do this ?

I’m trying to renew mine and my sons season tickets this evening and when I try to proceed to checkout I’m getting this error:

“You are trying to purchase tickets for an age restricted price class. The date of birth set up in your account needs to match the price class you are trying to purchase. If you are purchasing multiple tickets, you must reassign the additional tickets to other accounts in your network and ensure that the date of birth in the associated account match the price class you are trying to purchase.”

I’ve removed him from my network and reassigned and it still doesn’t work. Literally won’t let me purchase his ticket. Is anybody aware of a fix for this? Hes an under 16 ticket for clarity. Many thanks in advance.

I’m trying to renew mine and my sons season tickets this evening and when I try to proceed to checkout I’m getting this error:

“You are trying to purchase tickets for an age restricted price class. The date of birth set up in your account needs to match the price class you are trying to purchase. If you are purchasing multiple tickets, you must reassign the additional tickets to other accounts in your network and ensure that the date of birth in the associated account match the price class you are trying to purchase.”

I’ve removed him from my network and reassigned and it still doesn’t work. Literally won’t let me purchase his ticket. Is anybody aware of a fix for this? Hes an under 16 ticket for clarity. Many thanks in advance.
Try a different age range price?

Back