Season ticket renewals

I was talking about RAWA minutes, some said they won't renew if BCB investigation was not sorted today and could cancel the auto renewal before Thursday deadline
It be interesting to see how many season ticket get renewed before the deadline. And to see if it’s down from last season

What does that mean. Auto renewal isn't going to work ??

I don’t know, you assume it will. But when the website says you should have received a renewal email on 19th March and I hadn’t I wasn’t taking chances, so I went into account and renewed my season ticket by reentering my DD details.

The communication is shocking, do these people not realise we are not here to compensate for their failures

The presentation to the board and review of "overhaul of ticketing services and query handling" on 14th March "some of which will be implemented and felt by fans during season ticket renewal period" has gone well.

Still waiting someone to call me from an email on 20th March - simply not good enough!
Have cancelled my automatic renewal for two season tickets today

May look at season tickets for either Bedlington Terriers, Morpeth Town or Whitley Bay instead as I am 100% confident I would get a quicker response

Cancelled my auto renewal today. Don't see why I should get only a week to decide whether to renew when everyone else gets six.

I don’t know, you assume it will. But when the website says you should have received a renewal email on 19th March and I hadn’t I wasn’t taking chances, so I went into account and renewed my season ticket by reentering my DD details.

The communication is shocking, do these people not realise we are not here to compensate for their failures
Still waiting for my email as well, despite receiving numerous emails during the season(so emails are active on my account)

I'm all sorted I don't need to go down to the ticket office. I added my hubby and the bairn to my network and then all 3 tickets were able to be added into my basket and renewed.

1.Season card renewed
2.Purchase confirmation from ticketmaster also received
3.Loads of different emails from SAFC coming through since last Friday now, including the SC renewal one
4.Email response from the ticket office/box office also received today re my query last week about not receiving emails, they have passed the query onto marketing, I have now replied telling them to pass the message on and that all appears to be working now. No doubt marketing will now do something that knacks it all again....

Back