Scotland v Gibraltor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunderlandanth

Midfield
Looking forward to this game meself!

Dont hold much hope out for Gib mind, but would be great to see them sneak summit from our 'friends' across the border!

Scottish born Davie Wilson in charge for Gib brings added edge.

Should be good match!

Ha'way Gib!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to this game meself!

Dont hold much hope out for Gib mind, but would be great to see them sneak summit from our 'friends' across the border!

Scottish born Davie Wilson in charge for Gib brings added edge.

Should be good match!

Ha'way Gib!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd prefer GibraltAr to win myself..

Fletcher was unlucky with that post - maybe a couple of goals would do some good to his confidence so pre-derby on you go lad.

With The others putting 7 past them, Gib may well park the bus to save face - that would be a pity, but classic banana skin/no win here - anything below about 4 is very poor, anything above 'well it's only Gibraltar'.

I'll hoy the teams up,eh

SCOTLAND:
Marshall; Hutton, Ritchie, Martin, Robertson; Maloney, Morrison, Brown; Naismith, S.Fletcher, Anya

GIBRALTAR: Robba; Wiseman, J Chipolina, Artell, R Casciaro; R Chipolina, Payas, Walker; Bardon, L Casciaro, Priestley

Thought this immediately but I think the goal problem is more down to our uncreative midfield.
I must be a rarity, where as I think he is a decent footballer. Doesn't do himself favours at times, but the personal abuse he gets off a canny few as well, is way ott.

Come on Gibraltar, get the fuck into them! Would love to see them just score a goal tbh.

Fletcher to miss an open goal, do a backheel, injure himself in the process and miss the rest of the season... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back