Score predictions V Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea have never lost a premiership game at home under Mourinho.

So with that in mind I'm saying Chelsea 1-2 Sunderland.

The game against man cty the other night will have taken a lot out of us physically and mentally. I just hope we're not battered. If we can come out of this with something (which I doubt) I'll be happy.

Chelsea 2 v sunderland 0.

Head says 3-0 heart says 1-2 whickham double ha'way Conner lad

At least they are not a team who fire like Liverpool or City; famous last words we'll get beat by 6 now and I do recall Spurs smashing us and they don't score for fun!

Keep it tight, play ugly, time waste, slow the game down. take the fouls when necessary, be cynical. And if they become a little bit desperate later in the game then we might get a chance to sneak something. I wouldn't know a point in this one despite our predicament.

The trouble is - one bad result for Chelski and they are out of the title race. And Tue is only a 1st leg, not life or detah stuff of a second leg.

1-o to us - Cech will let a pile driver from Wickham roll over the goal line. ;);)

It's a must-win if we want to stay up, I hate the way my hopes keep rising and getting dashed. Realistically, Chelsea are way better than us... and with the title on the line, they're hardly going to fuck up.

I can see us putting in another brave performance, I doubt we'll roll over. But I think we'll be ultimately disappointed, sadly.

2-1 Chelsea :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back