Ryan Bertrand

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't stand Liverpool, and they're over spending on everyone so far, but I admire that they are still trying to make a large percentage of their signings British/English players.

Even in the past on players such as Downing and Carol, over spent massively (More so on the gypo), but still trying to go down the English route.

They could have easily gone and blown the £70m or so on over seas players who are arguably better than those they've signed.

Rodgers loves spunking money on average players as they're a Homegrown

Apart from one brief period at Chelsea he's not looked prem quality at all. Nearly 25 now as well.

He's easily Premier League quality. He even looked decent for England and had an outstanding game in the Champions League final. Then he was good at Villa this year. All bit parts, but he'll take his chance if he's given one. He's a good left back who's good enough for a top 10 club and possibly even a team in Europe if he gets a good run of games.

It's funny cause if you go on RAWK the majority think they've done great business this summer :lol: :lol:

RAWK is full of morons though to be fair. I love in Liverpool and don't know a single Liverpool fan who is happy with this summer, they think they'll be battling for 4th at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back