Rubiales to face jail?

Hes fecked anyway. Currently awaiting corruption charges in Spain when he gets back in the country fron the Dominican Republic.
Powers that be will get him one way or the other. Reet dodgepot.

The bloke is a complete and utter a*hole.
Why on earth does someone think they have the right to do what he did and then protest his innocence. He should have issued a grovelling apology and not make up stories about it being consensual.
Spain obviously hasn't got the prison overcrowding problem we have in the UK

What's a gammon

Gammon

British slang, stereotype of a right-wing person who is seemingly always sunburned.

The kind of person who thinks that "flour" is a spice, that there's too many Spaniardsin Spain, and that they "Don't want any of that foreign muck" when abroad instead only eating Chips and Sausages
A: Did you see that guy over there?
B: Which one?
A: the Gammon complaining to the waiterthat the chicken is "too spicy" cause it has peppercorns on it

Last edited:
The bloke is a complete and utter a*hole.
Why on earth does someone think they have the right to do what he did and then protest his innocence. He should have issued a grovelling apology and not make up stories about it being consensual.
Spain obviously hasn't got the prison overcrowding problem we have in the UK

There are strong suggestions over here they he and Hermoso were casually involved with each other. Make of that what you will. Wouldn't surprise me. Agree he is an arse though.

I predict some very triggered gammons coming along very shortly.

“Wokey-kokey”
“Snowflake”
“PC gone mad”

You holier than thous never miss a chance do you?
Have you seen the stuff people can do in this country and not get sent to jail
The bloke is without doubt misogynistic narcissist and has been rightly called out and humiliated 
. But jail ?
What's a gammon

It’s an insult for normal middle aged males who won’t conform to lefties indoctrination. Largely because they are experienced enough of life to know the difference between political agendas and common sense.

Last edited:
You holier than thous never miss a chance do you?
Have you seen the stuff people can do in this country and not get sent to jail
The bloke is without doubt misogynistic narcissist and has been rightly called out and humiliated 
. But jail ?

It’s an insult for normal middle aged males who won’t conform to lefties indoctrination. Largely because they are experienced enough of life to know the difference between political agendas and common sense.
I know what it means, these same people who hoy it about, will twist when people use the word woke.
It's embarrassing.

I predict some very triggered gammons coming along very shortly.

“Wokey-kokey”
“Snowflake”
“PC gone mad”

He should get a life term and if you disagree you're a misogynistic chauvinist pig and a massive racist.
There are strong suggestions over here they he and Hermoso were casually involved with each other. Make of that what you will. Wouldn't surprise me. Agree he is an arse though.

Any evidence of any 'strong suggestions'? Any links?

Back