Roy Cropper

Last time I watched corrie, he was knocking around with that tranny bloke/lass Haley, think late 90's, he must be knocking on some now like.
Aye sham here. He was with that Harold bloke/woman.
Her with nee chin was with a murderer.
Her out of rent a ghost was still in it.
The fat bloke who said "a say, a say" had the butchers.
Best of all big Jim was still in it so he was and still knocking about with the beautiful Elizabeth so he was :p

That Cassie is a reet danger buck.

Mind you she’d have to agree to no talking. The Scouse accent is like a fork across a plate.

It's a narrative, if you can't see that by now you don't understand how these soaps work. Aside from the manic story lines they are basically public service announcements.
I've gotta be honest Oldie I dont have an eye for these things like you do. You enlightened me the other day with the music events in churches being secretly designed to cheapen the Christian faith. Care to enlighten me further on the hidden agenda playing out on the cobbled streets?

Last edited:
I've gotta be honest Oldie I dont have an eye for these things like you do. You enlightened me the other day with the music events in churches being secretly designed to cheapen the Christian faith. Care to enlighten me further on the hidden agenda playing out on the cobbled streets?
It's a theme of all soaps, they are targeting the plebs, It may well be for the greater good I'm not quite sure but certainly they have underlying influence.

It's pretty much a public information announcement about the pitfalls and pluses of the internet. We have Cropper getting loons toddling about filming him, we have Leanne with some new age grifter type and we have Simon, that never grew up, coming up with an App all within the space of a few weeks 😊 It's obvious stuff that will go above most viewers heads

Back