Roberge

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's the thing that annoys me most about SAFC at the moment. We are selling/releasing players and replacing them (at cost) with players who are no better, or in some cases far inferior

Agree abt Kilgallon but Bramble was up there with the worst I've seen at Sunderland and that takes some doin'

Bramble had dopey moments but he was decent. If he had been coached right I think Robson could have been right about brambles potential.

That's the thing that annoys me most about SAFC at the moment. We are selling/releasing players and replacing them (at cost) with players who are no better, or in some cases far inferior
I think that's because of the state of.our finances. If you had a BMW and I said here's £10k to replace it, you either come back with a clapped out old Beamer with too many miles on the clock or a Kia Ceed

Aye. Problem with Vergini's registration apparently. He was unfortunate to be adjudged to have fouled Anichebe to give away a penalty iirc. Can't believe that was this season, feels an age.

Aye, seems longer than 8 months ago.

The early joy of Catts opener, back to grim reality, then a cracking team goal finished off by Seb opening his foot up iirc.

Not even close mind.
Breen, Neil Collins, varga, vergini, hetzke, rogan. Roberge, diakite just off top of head!
Be countless others.

Aye this, Bramble looked clumsy in the most part but we seemed to concede less when him and Turner played.

Roberge was just absolutely terrible, people thought he was decent because he was half decent technique wise when in reality it makes no difference if you're as soft and pathetic as he was. Getting turned for that penalty down West Brom summed him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back