Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

gipetto

Striker
Is it still possible?

I'm sick of these useless twats getting paid to represent OUR club.

I wish we'd just accept we're going down and ship the main instigators out in January. Blood the youngsters and start from the bottom.

We need a major overhaul and a drastic change. I thought Di Canio was the answer, I still do but the poisonous, negative, gutless players have won the day with the support of Byrne and Short.

Is it still possible?

I wish we'd just accept we're going down and ship the main instigators out in January. Blood the youngsters and start from the bottom.

We need a major overhaul and a drastic change. I thought Di Canio was the answer, I still do but the poisonous, negative, gutless players have won the day with the support of Byrne and Short.
Who'd have the likes of Larsson Gardner Bardsley etal
We've had 3 different managers who couldn't get shot of the useless twats

It must start next week with Larrson and Gardner out. If these two a picked next week then i'm getting off the Poyet bus at the first stop. If this man means business, then he will of seen how little these two contribute. In fact they actually contribute to our downfall. If that can't be seen, then i'm off.

Who'd have the likes of Larsson Gardner Bardsley etal
We've had 3 different managers who couldn't get shot of the useless twats

Fortunately they're contracts are coming to an end. So we know we won't have to put up with Gardner and Larsson next season.

Bardsley I can see being here for the next hundred years. He's like a fuckin covenant.

Fortunately they're contracts are coming to an end. So we know we won't have to put up with Gardner and Larsson next season.

Bardsley I can see being here for the next hundred years. He's like a fuckin covenant.

if we go down the board might renew them.

if we go down the board might renew them.

No chance. And I'll be surprised if they want to stay. Players like Johnson will be rewarded. We'll also make a major loss on sales as we usually do.

Giaccherini will leave for fuck all. Fletcher too.

Is it still possible?

I agree 100% with your sentiments ,
What this game showed is we have loat the chance of that wonderful revolution that we all craved.
It's no coincidence that gus has managed to produce our worst result of the season on his debut.
A 3 man midfield that included gardner and larsson was our worst nightmare.
It took pdc 5 matches to finally realise it and now this guy is gonna go through the same process !
Add to that bringing bardsley back and setting us up to sit deep and defend for 90 mins thereby isolating fletch and giachh ??????
I can tell you where we go from here , a long and painfil relegation , followed by poyet 's. Sacking early next season .
Whilst all this is happening we are gonna be expected to applaud our team onto the pitch even tho it will contain 70% of the wankers that bruce left us with.
My money will be staying in my wallet until poyet goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back