Remember how we relegated the mags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafa couldn't beat Villa,Norwich and Us. We relegated them yet he was absolved of any blame.

Bunch of f***ing spunk trumpets them lot are.

Just shows you that having a decent manager doesn't help when you have cowards in the team. We have got rid of those now for ridiculous money.

Yeah we're shite and haven't won yet but remind me again how many premier league sides they have beaten this season. Zero, because we relegated the twats and they are beating championship teams every week as they have spent a fortune on good championship class players.

Yeah we're shite and haven't won yet but remind me again how many premier league sides they have beaten this season. Zero, because we relegated the twats and they are beating championship teams every week as they have spent a fortune on good championship class players.

How many have you lot beaten?

Just shows you that having a decent manager doesn't help when you have cowards in the team. We have got rid of those now for ridiculous money.

Is it really that surprising how you are doing though considering the money you have spent in recent seasons then again in the summer. I would imagine you have the biggest wage bill in the league by a distance

I think your supporters should actually look at the context of the job the fat controller has done so far, they won't like as you will be nailed on for top 4 this time next season as per usual

How many have you lot beaten?

We have been one of the worst PL sides for f***ing years and you have still went down instead of us twice man and have failed to beat us in f***ing years. You may be doing well in the league below at the moment but you still aren't in a position to gloat, wont stop you like

Thing is theyll be another team that will come up and be better than us in one season

Thats if were lucky enough to survive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back