Ref for Saturday is !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent off Cana against villa, cattermole and Meyer against Pompey , and Wes brown against hull. The man is a complete nob , and whoever decided it is appropriate that he should referee another sunderland match deserves to be covered in honey and staked out over an ant hill. :evil:

Wasn't it Wes Brown & the perfectly good challenge at Stoke?

Howard Webb was the first by far IMO, when he used to referee

They're all equally appalling for the smaller team. Bet the house on away win, by hook or by crook.

They're all equally appalling for the smaller team. Bet the house on away win, by hook or by crook.

Could it not be an away win cos Arsenal are much the better side??

Could be. They could grab eleven lads out of the home end and still win though.

Wasn't it Wes Brown & the perfectly good challenge at Stoke?
You are absolutely right. He did get sent off against hull but it wasn't friend who sent him off. As you rightly say it was friend who sent him off against Stoke, the card was later recinded. Thanks for setting the record straight.
He's still a **** though. :oops:

not sure why this matters.............. gives some someone to blame i guess
because in football its very tight lines/ margins that can make the difference
when you play the top teams in football the refs normally give the big decisions to the big teams
time and time again this happens if you do not realise this then you are a f***ing grade a cunt

because in football its very tight lines/ margins that can make the difference
when you play the top teams in football the refs normally give the big decisions to the big teams
time and time again this happens if you do not realise this then you are a f***ing grade a cunt
Oh bless....grow up you baby and stop bitching like a bitch.....'god give me grace.........'

Sent off Cana against villa, cattermole and Meyer against Pompey , and Wes brown against hull. The man is a complete nob , and whoever decided it is appropriate that he should referee another sunderland match deserves to be covered in honey and staked out over an ant hill. :evil:
After Brown's red card last season about 75% of Friends PL red cards had been given to us. In fact there was a point in his PL career where every single red card he'd given had come in a SAFC fixture. He's the only referee I'll complain about.

That Brown red card was so bad that if we'd appealed it at halftime he would have probably been available for the second half. It was also Friend who sent of Mensah against Liverpool and gave a penalty after he'd made no contact outside the area. That too was rescinded.

If Friend had made decisions like he has against us to say Man Utd during the Fergie era, not only would he never have ref'd a Man Utd game again, he would have found it very difficult to get a job refereeing U7's on a Sunday morning. The fact he still gets Sunderland games is a f***ing disgrace.

I can't believe people actually remember the refs names never mind his previous performances. The only one I know is Webb because everyone made a big deal over him riffing the World Cup final. Who cares man, they all try their best and they all make mistakes, it's part of the game so people should get on with it.

After Brown's red card last season about 75% of Friends PL red cards had been given to us. In fact there was a point in his PL career where every single red card he'd given had come in a SAFC fixture. He's the only referee I'll complain about.

That Brown red card was so bad that if we'd appealed it at halftime he would have probably been available for the second half. It was also Friend who sent of Mensah against Liverpool and gave a penalty after he'd made no contact outside the area. That too was rescinded.

If Friend had made decisions like he has against us to say Man Utd during the Fergie era, not only would he never have ref'd a Man Utd game again, he would have found it very difficult to get a job refereeing U7's on a Sunday morning. The fact he still gets Sunderland games is a f***ing disgrace.

Friend really is a complete twat.

Reactions: BDI
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back