recommend me a 'cool' film to download

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr Mojo Risin

I don't want any shitty high school comedies or any ott action films, I'm after some films that just ooze 'cool'

My favourite films are Fear and Loathing, The Doors, Control and I know not all of them can be classed as 'cool' but cool is what i'm after

I especially want some input from Spug and Harry Angstrom on this. Mini not so much

I don't want any shitty high school comedies or any ott action films, I'm after some films that just ooze 'cool'

My favourite films are Fear and Loathing, The Doors, Control and I know not all of them can be classed as 'cool' but cool is what i'm after

I especially want some input from Spug and Harry Angstrom on this. Mini not so much

:lol::lol:

And as for cool films, they don't come any cooler than the 1997 film Titanic. It made me f***ing weep that did

Life's A Pitch said:
Perhaps not cool enough, but i watched 'Into The Wild' recently and i enjoyed that very much. Very much indeed.

What's it about?

Twisted said:

I said cool not homoerotic

HoffTTM said:
Pulp Fiction

Got it mate, but that's the type of input I'm after.

hullmackem said:
this cool....

That's enough for me. Downloading now

girojim said:
Cool Runnings
Cool Hand Luke
One night at McCools

:lol: :lol:

mini-x2 said:
You might as well, liking 'The Doors'.
I bet you've got a 'Ramones' t-shirt from Top Man anarl.

Nah, got a few doors t shirts like. Not from topman though.

I only shop in charity or vintage shops.

Brotherhood. Its about the korean war and has been recommended on here a lot so i watched it on lovefilm on my tv with package. superb movie and the action scenes are up with the best ever....is everybody in, the movie is about to begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back