Cattermole 6
M'Vila 6
Johnson 5

Fletcher 7
Defoe 7

Rodwell 2
Larsson 6
Watmore 7

Pantilimon 5 (A good goalkeeper would have kept that score down, didn't save enough for the 1 on 1 goals)
Jones 3 (Positioning all over the place)
Coates 2 (Destroyed by Lukaku and Kone today)
Brown 2 (Destroyed by Lukaku and Kone today)
Van Aanholt 5 (Did well offensively but what a shocking defender)

Yedlin 6 (Solid, didn't do much wrong or right)
Cattermole 5 (Was pretty anonymous today)
M'Vila 4 (Anonymous and when he was near the ball, showed no desire. Complete laziness today)
Johnson 4 (Didn't work out for him today, some poor passes and in general he didn't contribute)

Fletcher 7 (Showed why he's still at the club, well taken goal and grafted his ass off all day)
Defoe 7 (Really smart player who is working well with Fletcher, well taken goal)

Rodwell 3 (Anonymous)
Larsson 6 (Did well to help shore up the defence)
Watmore 7 (A bright spark, tore Stones apart twice and unlucky not to get a goal)

Pantilimon 5

Jones 2
Coates 2
Brown 2
Van Aanholt 6

Yedlin 5
Cattermole 4
M'Vila 5
Johnson 4

Fletcher 7
Defoe 7

Rodwell 3
Larsson 6
Watmore 7

Pants - 4
Coates - 2
Brown - 2
PVA - 5

Yedlin - 6
Catt - 6
M'Vila - 4
Johnson - 4

Fletcher - 7
Defoe - 7

Pantilimon 3

Jones 3
Coates 3
Brown 2
Van Aanholt 3

Yedlin 4
Cattermole 6
M'Vila 5
Johnson 5

Fletcher 7
Defoe 7

Rodwell 2
Larsson 6
Watmore 6

Pantilimon 5 (A good goalkeeper would have kept that score down, didn't save enough for the 1 on 1 goals)
Jones 3 (Positioning all over the place)
Coates 2 (Destroyed by Lukaku and Kone today)
Brown 2 (Destroyed by Lukaku and Kone today)
Van Aanholt 5 (Did well offensively but what a shocking defender)

Yedlin 6 (Solid, didn't do much wrong or right)
Cattermole 5 (Was pretty anonymous today)
M'Vila 4 (Anonymous and when he was near the ball, showed no desire. Complete laziness today)
Johnson 4 (Didn't work out for him today, some poor passes and in general he didn't contribute)

Fletcher 7 (Showed why he's still at the club, well taken goal and grafted his ass off all day)
Defoe 7 (Really smart player who is working well with Fletcher, well taken goal)

Rodwell 3 (Anonymous)
Larsson 6 (Did well to help shore up the defence)
Watmore 7 (A bright spark, tore Stones apart twice and unlucky not to get a goal)
That's Johnson that hit the post and was at the centre of most of our attacking play? Or M'Vila who was our best passer and tackler? Also, we were playing 352, why have two of you formatted the list as 442?

That's Johnson that hit the post and was at the centre of most of our attacking play? Or M'Vila who was our best passer and tackler? Also, we were playing 352, why have two of you formatted the list as 442?

I thought Johnson was poor, don't care if he hit the post once. M'Vila looked shite to me, gave up halfway through the second half the lazy fucker. Oh and I copied the formation from the OP

Pantilimon 5

Jones 4
Coates 2
Brown 2
Van Aanholt 6

Yedlin 6
Cattermole 6
M'Vila 6
Johnson 5

Fletcher 7
Defoe 7

Rodwell 2
Larsson 6
Watmore 7

M'Vila and Cattermole were both absolutely f***ing shite. As bad as anyone on the pitch.

M'Vila and Cattermole were both absolutely f***ing shite. As bad as anyone on the pitch.
I thought Johnson was poor, don't care if he hit the post once. M'Vila looked shite to me, gave up halfway through the second half the lazy fucker. Oh and I copied the formation from the OP

Well this just shows we all seem to watch different games. :eek:

Every goal and almost every chance came down PVAs side... which can be said for every game he plays

Pantilimon 5

Jones 4
Coates 2
Brown 2
Van Aanholt 6

Yedlin 6
Cattermole 6
M'Vila 6
Johnson 5

Fletcher 7
Defoe 7

Rodwell 2
Larsson 6
Watmore 7

Pretty much in agreement, but I'd drop Cattermole to a five. Maybe bring AJ up a number too.

Pantilimon - 3

Yedlin - 5
Coates - 3
Brown - 3
Jones - 3
PvA - 5

Cattermole - 5
M'Vila - 5
Johnson - 5

Fletcher - 7
Defoe - 6

Status