Rare/collectable SAFC replica shirts

Just found the blue Asics away shirt in good condition. No fading or bobbles or anything. Prices on eBay are £80, £85 and £249. I assume all 3 are having a laugh with those prices?

Just found the blue Asics away shirt in good condition. No fading or bobbles or anything. Prices on eBay are £80, £85 and £249. I assume all 3 are having a laugh with those prices?
I picked it up about 6 years ago for £20 in good condition. Some lad on twitter was selling a few

Which sponsor is in the front? The Lambton’s one is more commonly available. Than the EEG Vardy one. I got the Lambton’s one for about £25 2 months ago. The price will have jumped a bit because of the play off final.
Looking on eBay, Lambton’s has sold for between £30 and £70.

Last edited:
Which sponsor is in the front? The Lambton’s one is more commonly available. Than the EEG Vardy one. I got the Lambton’s one for about £25 2 months ago. The price will have jumped a bit because of the play off final.
Looking on eBay, Lambton’s has sold for between £30 and £70.
The one I have is lambtons.

Filter for recently sold to see what they’re going for. I have only just managed to bag one from Vinted for £32 which does feel like a great deal.

I had the much maligned Le Coq Sportif home and away shirts 1981/82 season I think. Ally McCoist, Durban era. Long since gone. Just out of curiosity how much would an original be worth ? II really liked the home ‘ pin stripe ‘ shirt, too most peoples disgust!!
I love them too

How much would that cost in decent condition

A match worn home shirt from that Hummel range sold for over 600 quid on eBay last month.

Any third shirt you see will at least be player issue and would go for similar if not more IMO.

For anyone that wants one of them, the best hope is Hummel reproduce it under the new kit deal.

I recon the Sunderland’79’ Umbro silky one could be a fetcher, nobody makes it neither , loved that top as a kid remember getting it for Xmas & it just looked amazing with the living room light on as I opened the wrapping paper.
I recon the Sunderland’79’ Umbro silky one could be a fetcher, nobody makes it neither , loved that top as a kid remember getting it for Xmas & it just looked amazing with the living room light on as I opened the wrapping paper.
I’ve seen online they do make but are they the same ? Has to be silky looking & shiny 😯

Last edited:

Back