Random man spotted on beach by celeb blogger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite possibly.

She's also not a 'celeb spotter' as @Left Breathless seems to think. She's a lass in her early 20s who just vlogs about stuff. I imagine lots of people that age wouldn't know David Gilmour if he came and slapped them with a hand shaped like a balloon.
To be honest I'm 36 and wouldn't recognise him although I know who he is.

I wouldn't be able to confidently name over half the current or previous players in the premier league.

I wouldn't be able to name the vast majority of musicians, ever.

I wouldn't be able to name most actors, actresses, models, celebrities of any nature from the current batch or previous.

I'd quite possibly recognise them from somewhere but wouldn't be able to give them a name.

I'd have more chance if putting a user name to a face off here after LB's thread than any celebrity.

Quite possibly.

She's also not a 'celeb spotter' as @Left Breathless seems to think. She's a lass in her early 20s who just vlogs about stuff. I imagine lots of people that age wouldn't know David Gilmour if he came and slapped them with a hand shaped like a balloon.
Lots of people would know. I knew who he was at her age, I knew who queen were, I knew who Elton John was, The Who etc.

I don't think it is unreasonable to expect a 20 something would know who one of the most successful people that live in the city she lives in is.

It's the seventh biggest selling record of all time just behind Micheal Jackson.

Lots of people would know. I knew who he was at her age, I knew who queen were, I knew who Elton John was, The Who etc.

I don't think it is unreasonable to expect a 20 something would know who one of the most successful people that live in the city she lives in is.

It's the seventh biggest selling record of all time just behind Micheal Jackson.

She's a 20 year old make up and fashion vlogger like probably still flicks the bean over zayn malik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back