Rally cry, Haway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at a stag, doing some raft building or something and it doesn't finish until 4.30 Needless to say what the first thing I'll very doing when it's over!

Sadly there's a Newcastle fan here too, so one of us is going to be pissed off tonight!

I still stand by my thoughts that there's going to be another twist, and I'm just going is at villa Park today.

i know we can't send them down today but i'll always fondly remember the last time we were at home to chelsea and they were away to villa on the same day. i'm sure the players stopped and thought wtf is happening when villa scored.

What a brilliant day that was, me dads birthday anarl :cool:
Last time I saw my mam really pissed. She attempted to get into the back of a big taxi, missed and fell backwards onto the ground. I ran to help her as he was in her early sixties and thought oh shit. She lay on the ground laughing and said "fuck it, the twats got relegated. It was worth it".

Sadly if we stay up and send them down again, I reckon I'll be at her funeral in a few weeks as she will drink herself to death, but it will a good way to go, so she tells me .

Last time I saw my mam really pissed. She attempted to get into the back of a big taxi, missed and fell backwards onto the ground. I ran to help her as he was in her early sixties and thought oh shit. She lay on the ground laughing and said "fuck it, the twats got relegated. It was worth it".

Sadly if we stay up and send them down again, I reckon I'll be at her funeral in a few weeks as she will drink herself to death, but it will a good way to go, so she tells me .
:lol::lol: Class story about the taxi.

I think there could be a few damaged livers over the next few weeks if we stay up :lol:

What a brilliant day that was, me dads birthday anarl :cool:
That was my youngest daughters 21st. We had the party on the Saturday, and the proper party on the Sunday, the actual day of her birthday. What a day that was.

Brilliant mate, what a woman.

Bloody hell talk about a double celebration, and if she was born on the same day as me dad she'll be just fine :cool:
Aye, may 24th 1988. Same year as I went on the rigs anarl. It was a good party mind. I was relatively well behaved on the Saturday, but the Sunday was a whole different story. She still has the photos and won't part with them the little bugger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haway the lads!
Haway the cats!
Haway sunderland!
Haway big sam!
Haway Lee Catts!
Haway Jermaine let's get serious!
Haway the Villa!
Haway Eric Black!
Haway Hutton! Hope you go a-nuttin those black and white bassas

Time for this I reckon .......... we still have the 'gannin' doon' banner in the shed ;)

Everton or Watford?
Oh now I'd love it to be Everton when we are at home, it also means you'd get to use it twice because it could still be used at Watford

Time for this I reckon .......... we still have the 'gannin' doon' banner in the shed ;)

Everton or Watford?
I shouldn't have watched that :evil::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back