Rafa to Wist Hem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigging him up already so they can worship him staying and as proof of how HUGE they are. Wonder they haven't threw his hat in for the England job, or have they?

Ripping the Championship apart with their multimillion pound team. Proof if ever there was he is a World Class Manager. Hasn't allowed the weight of the famous no.9 shirt to be too much for his striker either, which must have been a job in itself.

Bigging him up already so they can worship him staying and as proof of how HUGE they are. Wonder they haven't threw his hat in for the England job, or have they?

Ripping the Championship apart with their multimillion pound team. Proof if ever there was he is a World Class Manager. Hasn't allowed the weight of the famous no.9 shirt to be too much for his striker either, which must have been a job in itself.

Probably carries the kernt around on a tray

Looking at Rafa's PL record. jury is still out tbh.

He had that one good season with Liverpool when they finished 2nd but there was a few 4th 5th and 6th place finishes with a lot of money spent.
Chelsea he took them over and they finished only 3rd quite a way off Man United who won the league
Went in with the Mags when he could have kept them up but took them down.

Hardly a glittering career CV in England. Dare I say it, he's rather overrated and his achievements have been somewhat glorified,

Last edited:
He wouldn't go. Clearly pissing a lower league lacking in quality after being allowed to spend a fortune that league has never seen. He'll see winning the league and promotion as an achievement when in reality it's been sussed by the likes of Mick McCarthy in the past.

Fuck off Rafa and fuck off Newcastle.

I've said it before on here and probably get pelters, but the man's a footballing charlatan.

He had that one good season with Liverpool when they finished 2nd but there was a few 4th 5th and 6th place finishes with a lot of money spent.
Chelsea he took them over and they finished outside of the top 4

Hardly a glittering career CV in England. Dare I say it, he's rather overrated and his achievements have been somewhat glorified,
No mate we sent them down.

He wouldn't go. Clearly pissing a lower league lacking in quality after being allowed to spend a fortune that league has never seen. He'll see winning the league and promotion as an achievement when in reality it's been sussed by the likes of Mick McCarthy in the past.

Fuck off Rafa and fuck off Newcastle.

If I was him I'd go mind. In theory once they get things sorted on the pitch west ham should be well set for years due to getting such a cracking deal on the ground. It's just asking for a decent manager to come in and build them into a side capable of challenging the top 4. Much more chance of achieving that (and the money that comes with it) there than he'd have at Newcastle who will no doubt retain their current transfer policy.

The genius that is known as lee Ryder probably got his information from here under the next Manager to go link haha

He will fuck those bell ends off once a better chance comes along. I mean, working with Payet or working with Colback....

Chelsea he took them over and they finished only 3rd quite a way off Man United who won the league

Won things all ower and is a good manager and knows exactly what he's doing.

I'd much prefer it if he leaves them bastards sooner rather than later.

I heard on talksport that he's doing a fantastic job, and it's a credit to how massive Newcastle are that he stayed

Won things all ower and is a good manager and knows exactly what he's doing.

I'd much prefer it if he leaves them bastards sooner rather than later.

Ah aye, i'm not saying he's a bad manager. I'm just saying the majority of his success has come in Spain.

The fact he's looking like getting the Mags promoted, well doesn't really count as a huge success in my book.

The genius that is known as lee Ryder probably got his information from here under the next Manager to go link haha

He will fuck those bell ends off once a better chance comes along. I mean, working with Payet or working with Colback....

I hope to fuck that this is true :lol::lol::lol:
As he must have read my post on that thread, I'd like to say:

Hi ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Lee

Ah aye, i'm not saying he's a bad manager. I'm just saying the majority of his success has come in Spain.

The fact he's looking like getting the Mags promoted, well doesn't really count as a huge success in my book.

I agree but they'll lap it up and tell everyone how great he is when, in reality, they've spent an obscene amount of money for that level and should piss the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back