R.I.P. Iain Hesford :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE="Stevos, post: 19r: 23401"]Read my post ag - I referred to 3 'keepers, one of whom (Norman) was our 'keeper in the early nineties - so :oops::oops: to you ;)[/QUOTE]
Is this a woosh? he was referring, to the dealt hands gag

Rip. Sad news. Brings back memories of standing on my home made rope and board in the mainstand paddock.
Sketchy memory here but was it Hesford who loved to pull on the crossbar whenever a cross went out of play?

Ah that's a shock. I remember him coming back with another team, possibly Hull, and Marco bouncing off him in a cruncher. Marco was fucked. He was a tank. RIP fella

Knew him quite well and he hated SAFC with a vengeance. He thought he got a raw deal from the fans. Sorry to hear of his death and my condolences to his family.

Knew him quite well and he hated SAFC with a vengeance. He thought he got a raw deal from the fans. Sorry to hear of his death and my condolences to his family.

He's not the only ex-SAFC that will think that as we can and are a demanding crowd at times.

Doesnt get away from the fact that this is sad news. No age really 54. Should've only been 2/3rd's through his innings really the poor bloke. RIP

Sad news ..I'll always remember him as a big strong goalkeeper who was lucky enough to have played at Roker Park...my thoughts go out to his family...RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back