Quitting the Drink

There’s your springboard, your health. We’re not kids anymore
Aye it's probably heightened because I'm on anti depressants and anti sickness tablets tablets for blood pressure and I'm diabetic as well as other things and I'm only 33 , usually have 4/5 on match day then probably 5 more during rest of the week.

Aye it's probably heightened because I'm on anti depressants and anti sickness tablets tablets for blood pressure and I'm diabetic as well as other things and I'm only 33 , usually have 4/5 on match day then probably 5 more during rest of the week.
Relating to you what worked for me may put me above my pay grade due to your other health issues.
I will say that if you truly feel it’s time to improve, quitting alcohol will get your weight down, that in turn will start to correct the diabetes, that will then give you better feeling about yourself which can lower your BP and anxiety. It’s like the house that Jack built the way these things are interconnected. Our minds and bodies will often times repair the damage we do, we need to give it a chance.

Relating to you what worked for me may put me above my pay grade due to your other health issues.
I will say that if you truly feel it’s time to improve, quitting alcohol will get your weight down, that in turn will start to correct the diabetes, that will then give you better feeling about yourself which can lower your BP and anxiety. It’s like the house that Jack built the way these things are interconnected. Our minds and bodies will often times repair the damage we do, we need to give it a chance.
My diabetes isn't weight based but you do make some good points don't even need to cut down much just don't have half time pint for example, couldn't not have a couple on match day but cutting down will certainly help with my anxiety if nothing else, iv been getting what we think could be panic attacks as well which I need to go get checked out about was feeling pretty rotten in Hilton before the game yesterday.

Your first sentence is why I’m not comfortable talking above my knowledge. It was an assumption and in matters of health that’s not a good thing to do.

Back