Put a flat earthier into space

I wasn’t quite sure where to post these two articles, but I am sure anyone who has been on this thread, with one notable exception, will find them amazing. The video in the first article is exceptional.

Awe-inspiring. Blows my mind every time I think how vast space is.

I wasn’t quite sure where to post these two articles, but I am sure anyone who has been on this thread, with one notable exception, will find them amazing. The video in the first article is exceptional.

Some fantastic pictures, absolutely amazing. Might pinch one of those for the photo competition. :)

Can you imagine what their data bill must be like downloading those?

Why hasn’t a flat earth er gone to the edge of the disc yet.
They claim that the biscuit earth is surrounded by a ice wall, so you can't actually get to the edge. Now clearly that leads to the next logical question, why has nobody been to the ice wall? I've seen two schools of "thought" on this one.

The most common one says that it is patrolled by UN naval vessels which "shoot to kill" any civilian vessel getting too close. Now nobody has ever come out and claimed they were turned back by an international navy and certainly not shown any evidence, but hey. Doing a quick calculation, if the distance pole to pole is 20,000km, then the circumference of the disc is 2*pi*r (ignoring the effect you get when you spread out an orange peel), then a guess for the circumference of the disk is 125,000km. Lets say a patrol boat can have a zone of 50 miles/80km to stop people getting close to the ice wall, then that means we have a secret navy of 1,562 vessels patrolling the edge. Add support and supply boats, plus a rotational stock as boats are brought in for maintenance, and that is a lot of ships. Perhaps 1,700.

According to online sources, the UK navy has 70 ships, dwarfed by the US navy with 485 ships. This secret keeping force is quite likely equal to the might of all the world's military shipping put together. All to stop the likes of icebreaker vessels like Greenpeace's Boaty McBoat Face getting too far to the edge and saying "fuck me what is that?", at the ice wall.

The alternate theory proposed by the lunatic on this thread was that the ice wall has in front of it an area of extreme cold that nobody has been able to penetrate. It is so cold that all known machinery just fails. We have the same at the north pole to stop anyone reaching projector central. Nobody has ever reported this and the explorer spirit of humanity just says "can't be arsed with that, lets not tell anyone".

They claim that the biscuit earth is surrounded by a ice wall, so you can't actually get to the edge. Now clearly that leads to the next logical question, why has nobody been to the ice wall? I've seen two schools of "thought" on this one.

The most common one says that it is patrolled by UN naval vessels which "shoot to kill" any civilian vessel getting too close. Now nobody has ever come out and claimed they were turned back by an international navy and certainly not shown any evidence, but hey. Doing a quick calculation, if the distance pole to pole is 20,000km, then the circumference of the disc is 2*pi*r (ignoring the effect you get when you spread out an orange peel), then a guess for the circumference of the disk is 125,000km. Lets say a patrol boat can have a zone of 50 miles/80km to stop people getting close to the ice wall, then that means we have a secret navy of 1,562 vessels patrolling the edge. Add support and supply boats, plus a rotational stock as boats are brought in for maintenance, and that is a lot of ships. Perhaps 1,700.

According to online sources, the UK navy has 70 ships, dwarfed by the US navy with 485 ships. This secret keeping force is quite likely equal to the might of all the world's military shipping put together. All to stop the likes of icebreaker vessels like Greenpeace's Boaty McBoat Face getting too far to the edge and saying "fuck me what is that?", at the ice wall.

The alternate theory proposed by the lunatic on this thread was that the ice wall has in front of it an area of extreme cold that nobody has been able to penetrate. It is so cold that all known machinery just fails. We have the same at the north pole to stop anyone reaching projector central. Nobody has ever reported this and the explorer spirit of humanity just says "can't be arsed with that, lets not tell anyone".
If projector central is at the North Pole, how does the South Pole exist?

Sutely a few of them atom bombs could melt it.

You will have to read the thread for that!

It was generally claimed there was no south. All those who "went" to the "south pole", despite having some great well accomplished navigators with them, simply made a mistake when they thought they had been to the south pole and could have actually been somewhere else (end of Brighton Pier?) and just because they expected to see snow, ice, etc, their minds fooled them. Or they lied. Basically all those great explorers were liars and/or idiots who could not navigate around IKEA. Said from someone who as far as we could tell, considered Houghton as being beyond the limits of his personal travel.

If we ever cross paths @DaveH the drinks are on me. The effort you put into these things is astounding. I know you find it fun (and it’s fun to read) and the thread would have surely died a death years ago were it not for your input but there should be some sort of SMB Neil Degrasse Tyson Award given to you!

If we ever cross paths @DaveH the drinks are on me. The effort you put into these things is astounding. I know you find it fun (and it’s fun to read) and the thread would have surely died a death years ago were it not for your input but there should be some sort of SMB Neil Degrasse Tyson Award given to you!
Probably a convincing bullshitter award

Jeez that's a can of worns mate.
There is no south.
And none of the maps we use actually work, we just sort of coincidentally turn up where we think we were going on a map, or some such nonsense.
He tried to produce a few maps but they were easily debunked, often quite amusingly though, was a great thread.

There is no south.
And none of the maps we use actually work, we just sort of coincidentally turn up where we think we were going on a map, or some such nonsense.
He tried to produce a few maps but they were easily debunked, often quite amusingly though, was a great thread.
Yup. I’m saying anything new here but for any new viewers of the thread, the ridiculous conspiracy can be de inked quite easily because the dribblers can never answer three basic questions - who, how and why:

Who are these people who are keeping the real ‘truth’ from us plebs?
How have the millions involved managed to maintain their secrecy from us plebs around the globe (!) for centuries?
Why are they keeping the truth from us all?

No matter how much deflection, obfuscation and outright lunacy they come out with, they can’t give a simple answer to any of those basic questions. The same question can largely be applied to most other conspiracies. (I do believe that JFK was assassinated by a conspiracy but there is plenty of evidence to support the who, how and why of that one!)

Yup. I’m saying anything new here but for any new viewers of the thread, the ridiculous conspiracy can be de inked quite easily because the dribblers can never answer three basic questions - who, how and why:

How have the millions involved managed to maintain their secrecy from us plebs around the globe (!) for centuries?

No matter how much deflection, obfuscation and outright lunacy they come out with, they can’t give a simple answer to any of those basic questions. The same question can largely be applied to most other conspiracies. (I do believe that JFK was assassinated by a conspiracy but there is plenty of evidence to support the who, how and why of that one!)
Very true indeed.
As you say who benefits and how.
I've often thought about starting it from the beginning again as there will be so much I've forgotten but it will be quite a read ha ha.

There is no south.
No south, no such thing as pulling or sucking either, which is unfortunate.

A lack of critical thinking, people too willing to buy into conspiracy theories and too many strange YouTube videos.

I maintain my belief that people who get involved with this sort of shite, similar to the anti vaxxers, are reliably people who have an insecurity due to no formal education or worthwhile trade / skill. It allows them in their head to be able to compete with people who are much wiser / smarter / better educated. “Do your own research!” - Aye, you spent a couple of long drunken nights down an internet rabbit hole and now think you know more about covid than someone who’s spent a lifetime studying immunology and virology. Good luck with that Doctor Gullible.

I loved loved the man nor machine stuff. He did towards the end accept we might have people there with belter technology who may be able to get a little closer to the ice wall before they froze and stopped still like in some sort of absolute zero atom.

People can lie so then it's conceivable that people lie about the shape of the planet and ice wall existence. Simple as that.
The 'who' are the real people in charge of the mass central projector area and fake industries employees. They are generally taken from the smartest people on the planet who think they are finding out about the world, scientists and such, people who are actively searching for the truth. They are then told of the lie by the fake industries. They all hear the lie, convert to the lie and then never blab. From being people seeking the truth they, with no hesitation, decide to perpetuate the fake industry stuff so they get to know what's really going on. It's fascinating.
The millions argument is nullified as we're all brainwashed with books and tv.
The why is unknown but potentially for power and to keep the masses from knowing the truth or what is beyond the ice wall for no reason.

Last edited:

Back