PSL 20/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can see why you say that. But I don't mind better than watching other shite on telly. The games start at 4pm on a free channel. Some canny players on show.

Left arm spinner just got KP :lol:

Sam billings is wickying for Islamabad United. Looks very tidy

Last edited:
I can see why you say that. But I don't mind better than watching other shite on telly. The games start at 4pm on a free channel. Some canny players on show.

Aye true like, I'll watch it no doubt!

That left arm spinner was a pro at mainsforth 2 year ago

That left arm spinner was a pro at mainsforth 2 year ago

Really? Was he any good? What was his name again?

Apparently that left armer pakistani lad at benwell hill is close to a call up. Zohaib iirc

Two matches on today. Love this free 20/20 lark. Watching the English lads is fun.

Match on now. Dunno who to support. Might go for the lahore or queatta

Really? Was he any good? What was his name again?

Apparently that left armer pakistani lad at benwell hill is close to a call up. Zohaib iirc

Two matches on today. Love this free 20/20 lark. Watching the English lads is fun.

Match on now. Dunno who to support. Might go for the lahore or queatta

Where are you watching this?

I can only find that awful Masters competition

Cos will cost more and less demand for it.

True.

I dunno how these things work but I thought sky could just put it on one of their multitude of shitty channel's.

I've become addicted to watching this psl like. Think it could be the timings. We got bopara trying to score 40 off 20 to win the match

Sky mate. Channel 792. Prime TV. I think it's normally a Pakistani news channel. Its a free view channel too.

Which channel you watching that masters stuff? Any decent players on show?

It's horrendous, there is literally nobody there

Also I think it was originally intended just for the greats how has retired, but you have players in late 20s playing who aren't quite good enough for international level

Sky mate. Channel 792. Prime TV. I think it's normally a Pakistani news channel. Its a free view channel too.

Which channel you watching that masters stuff? Any decent players on show?

According to ARY's owner, 55% of Pakistan's whole TV audience was watching the match between Lahore and Karachi

Last edited by a moderator:
It's horrendous, there is literally nobody there

Also I think it was originally intended just for the greats how has retired, but you have players in late 20s playing who aren't quite good enough for international level

According to ARY's owner, 55% of Pakistan's whole TV audience was watching the match between Lahore and Karachi

Doesnt suprise me mate they're dying to watch live cricket. Its a shame that they are being punished. The masters is empty but the psl isnt much better. I bet if the games were played in pakistan the stadiums would be full. Hopefully in a few years players will go back to play there.

Bopara nearly did the impossible today. 40 off 20. He fell 2 short. Some canny players on show. Ive got them on record so I can watch them when Im having me tea.

Last edited:
Doesnt suprise me mate they're dying to watch live cricket. Its a shame that they are being punished. The masters is empty but the psl isnt much better. I bet if the games were played in pakistan the stadiums would be full. Hopefully in a few years players will go back to play there.

Bopara nearly did the impossible today. 40 off 20. He fell 2 short. Some canny players on show. Ive got them on record so I can watch them when Im having me tea.
Safety is too much of an issue I fear. But Pakistan with all it's problems should have it's cricket in their own country.

Safety is too much of an issue I fear. But Pakistan with all it's problems should have it's cricket in their own country.

I agree mate. But surely we can find a middle ground? I appreciate the safety concerns, but the humane cricket side of me would love us to shove two fingers at the terrorists and tell them they wont dictate the way we live our lives. I find it sad that such a fervent hotbed of cricket is getting isolated. The other countries should be trying to do more. Especially its neighbors. The BCCI are ***** and hanging the pcb out to dry. Promising bi lateral series when they needed votes then renading on their promises. Saying they won't even play pak in dubai and letting any indians play in the psl. Citing security issues. In Dubai of all place ffs. Very petty if you ask me. Its almost as if they want pak to be kept down. Not letting pak players play in the ipl is another nail.

I hate the BCCI, if you already havent gathered.

I agree mate. But surely we can find a middle ground? I appreciate the safety concerns, but the humane cricket side of me would love us to shove two fingers at the terrorists and tell them they wont dictate the way we live our lives. I find it sad that such a fervent hotbed of cricket is getting isolated. The other countries should be trying to do more. Especially its neighbors. The BCCI are ***** and hanging the pcb out to dry. Promising bi lateral series when they needed votes then renading on their promises. Saying they won't even play pak in dubai and letting any indians play in the psl. Citing security issues. In Dubai of all place ffs. Very petty if you ask me. Its almost as if they want pak to be kept down. Not letting pak players play in the ipl is another nail.

I hate the BCCI, if you already havent gathered.
India are the scum of the game mate. Glad to see the new ICC chairman wants to shift the power from the big three.

He is president of the BCCI however, so this is probably just some gameplaying by the bastards.

But the romantic in me hopes this brings about a much better cricketing world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back