Ps4 fifa clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds good. Chuck me a transfer cos I am on quite a bit. Normally play the Kevin Ball style of midfielder or a Joe Boltonesque fullback.

I'm on every evening except Saturdays.
Was good to be playing CDM causing mayhem playing on the overlap, does make me very vulnerable to counter-attacks however :D

Been on the beer since one, bit bait with the Mrs now and if I can get her drunk and get her to sleep I'll be on later.
Few people can play cdm now so this morning changed my pro to right back and I was shite. Back to CDM now.

Must admit like never been one for being on mic while playing games, more old school gamer but enjoying this with you lot #bromance #banterclaus #amIbeinggroomedonline?

Dunno if I'll be on later, the pair of us are dancing around to Gomez in the house and she's looking more lively than me!

#bromance Love Costas rants, find myself laughing like fuck

Last edited by a moderator:
Must admit like never been one for being on mic while playing games, more old school gamer but enjoying this with you lot #bromance #banterclaus #amIbeinggroomedonline?

Dunno if I'll be on later, the pair of us are dancing around to Gomez in the house and she's looking more lively than me!

#bromance Love Costas rants, find myself laughing like fuck

When he wasn't in the party and you could see him going f***ing mental over missing chances and tackles and shit :lol:

I'm thinking of going for Director of footy at SAFC after finding red and his vibrating ps4!!!
Aye that game where he dropped out of the party and the mic was going all game, I was imagining 'fack off ref' and rants all game!

I'm thinking of going for Director of footy at SAFC after finding red and his vibrating ps4!!!
Aye that game where he dropped out of the party and the mic was going all game, I was imagining 'fack off ref' and rants all game!

That is f***ing weird, does anyone know what it actually is?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back