Premier passions and the sol

Status
Not open for further replies.
as a young lad like me who went to Roker to watch the lads with your old man,
Watching premier passions, me and my old man used to watch the construction every Saturday, all the hopes and dreams rolled into one.

f***ing class I loved it.

Watching premier passions, me and my old man used to watch the construction every Saturday, all the hopes and dreams rolled into one.

The Ajax game blew my mind. Going from roker to the the stadium of light was amazing.
We're still the best in this country end of

The Ajax game blew my mind. Going from roker to the the stadium of light was amazing.
We're still the best in this country end of

I wonder what happened to the visitors book from the portacabin?, I signed that a few times with comments

The Ajax game. I got lost on the way up to the premiere concourse seats. Went through a unmanned door. Had a good wander around all the executive boxes etc. no one said anything to us :lol:

Was very good watching the construction through th winter of 96/97.

Despite the odd pink seat it's still a great stadium

My dad worked on the SOL construction side and got on premier passions on one of the episodes i think it was when they named the stadium. If i remember rightly the stadium name became official pretty late on one evening about 11ish !? Is that right?

My dad worked on the SOL construction side and got on premier passions on one of the episodes i think it was when they named the stadium. If i remember rightly the stadium name became official pretty late on one evening about 11ish !? Is that right?
Aye was about midnight I think. Had a shitty little radio pressed up to me ear and just said 'has he just said Stadium of f***ing light??'. I think there was a few kicking off at Uncle Bob and John Fickling at the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back